Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't be alone with my thoughts.

I

InternetUser

Recruit
★★★
I can't even cope online. Every time I detach myself from the pc, I can't even have peace of mind, all that is there are negative thoughts, hatred, anger, envy, violent, suicidal thoughts, etc. Using the pc is one way I can deal with that, but I can't even do that quietly. For all the resentment I feel, I have been banned by BoS in different games and I can not even play them because I am in the sights of the mods and they do not even let me cope with videogames (Of course, they do not even let me take out a little of my hatred by insulting normies and chad in game) Life is unfair on several levels. I lost several videogames accs permabanned already. I wish i could play online videogames ignoring normies and chads players.

Listening to music helps take my mind off of things, I suggest you do the same. And turn that shit up. Drown out the bullshit.

Listening to music helps take my mind off of things, I suggest you do the same. And turn that shit up. Drown out the bullshit.
This. Music 24/7 to not go insane. You can listen to audiobooks aswell to get some actualy knowledge input.

Time to open the bottle
full