Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't be a nice guy but I wish I could

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Legitimately the only way I've ever gotten any friends or success is by being cruel and acting without remorse. Whenever I'm nice I don't get anything expect used. Friends will just ghost and leave me when I'm nice and people don't wanna be around me. As a man if you're ugly the only way people will take you seriously is if you're mean and manipulative which I hate so much because I feel guilty but it's what I have to do. I'm sick of being used and abused, it's obvious everyone else is just a manipulative narcissist so that's what I'll have to be as well. You can't be a nice guy in today's society.

Nowdays men possess foid behavior

Men are no different from foids its so stupid I hate this fucking clown stupid fucking world I hate it
I hate it as well. So much. Everyone's so hateful and self centered that you can't help becoming hateful as well. It's like a cancer.

I've seen no real difference between the two, tbh; you can get ahead as an ugly male by being manipulative and selfish, yes, but you have to make sure no one finds out or you're fucked with the horn effect and your existing lower place in the hierarchy, no foid or normie is coming to your defense. You're already disadvantaged with any future friends just by being physically unattractive. :society:

Legitimately the only way I've ever gotten any friends or success is by being cruel and acting without remorse. Whenever I'm nice I don't get anything expect used. Friends will just ghost and leave me when I'm nice and people don't wanna be around me. As a man if you're ugly the only way people will take you seriously is if you're mean and manipulative which I hate so much because I feel guilty but it's what I have to do. I'm sick of being used and abused, it's obvious everyone else is just a manipulative narcissist so that's what I'll have to be as well. You can't be a nice guy in today's society.
ill be your friend homie, if you want

i dont want any of us to feel this way, this should be the one place we can find like minded individuals and cope with
them

I've seen no real difference between the two, tbh; you can get ahead as an ugly male by being manipulative and selfish, yes, but you have to make sure no one finds out or you're fucked with the horn effect and your existing lower place in the hierarchy, no foid or normie is coming to your defense. You're already disadvantaged with any future friends just by being physically unattractive. :society:
Men and women will both respect you more when you're mean. This is something I discovered running experiments on discord.

Men and women will both respect you more when you're mean. This is something I discovered running experiments on discord.
Yeah, but they haven't seen your face. :feelsjuice:

Yeah, I learned this pretty early since I was so low inhib as a child I'd get into several fights and bully people. This stoppe on late middle school after i grew a counciousness and didn't want to hurt people anymore. After that, freak status for me.

Dont need to see each others faces to decide whether or not to be kind to someone though
My point is that they wouldn't respect him as much if they saw his face regardless of his behaviour. :blackpill:

My point is that they wouldn't respect him as much if they saw his face regardless of his behaviour. :blackpill:
ohhh okay. Well luckily most of us here aren't like that

The best choice is to withdraw from human civilization. Save up some money, buy some land, and live in a cabin the rest of your days.

Society would be better if we just followed ingsoc's model and admitted that we're nothing but cruel and hateful. The thing that makes our culture so awful is that it pretends it's pleasant and kind when in reality it's not. Dishonesty is among the greatest sins.

This world made me a piece of shit.

not only that, but nowadays if you're nice you get treated in the most cruelest way imaginable. today if you ask for support even foids will laugh at you and say you're just being a "nice guy" when you really are nice to people but you snap because of how soyciety treated you

Sounds like you're based. Keep it up. Kindness is for the weak.