Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't afford these dating sites and their scams

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
At first its free, I get no matches, then they offer features to improve my chance if I pay , still no matches....then....
I'm done with dating sites....its over

You are facilitating foid degeneracy by paying these sites. If you dont get matches when its free, its pretty much done.

using dating apps as an incel seems brutal as fuck, I wouldn’t try em tbh

Don’t pay any more money. The second you waste more you will feel humiliated and regret it. Just get a flesh light bro.

I was using a dating website where you need to subscribe for atleast 6 months, 20€ each month.
I have written to many foids, but have not received any answers for the whole 6 months.

I was using a dating website where you need to subscribe for atleast 6 months, 20€ each month.
I have written to many foids, but have not received any answers for the whole 6 months.

Holy shit. Whats with the influx of cucked greycels?

Never tried online dating

It's a (((scam)))!

Try gambling sites with local player chat features!

I knew a acne dude scored a old roastie - with an adult son almost his age - that way. He killed himself a year later.