Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't achieve my purpose in this fucking life

Byronic Incellino

Byronic Incellino

KHHV Conquered by demonic GigaStacies
★★★
What is worse, not having a dream or not being able to achieve it?

Life is torture, i despise bluepilled normies who think you can achieve anything just by trying.

Life is torture, i despise bluepilled normies who think you can achieve anything just by trying.
I think not being able to accomplish a dream you have and desire is worse. Its like getting blue balled. You can see the finish line but something dumb is getting in your way. Sometimes you try as hard as you can and you just fall flat on your face while people with less experience than you can run circles around you and your “progress” in whatever your dream is.

There has to be more to reality than this scripted society
maybe our suffering is being farmed by the matrix
maybe ER found out the truth after he died
maybe he woke up on the other side

I think not being able to accomplish a dream you have and desire is worse. Its like getting blue balled. You can see the finish line but something dumb is getting in your way. Sometimes you try as hard as you can and you just fall flat on your face while people with less experience than you can run circles around you and your “progress” in whatever your dream is.
Seeing naive bluepilled normies succeed because of connections and luck is frustrating

I dont think Incels have a purpose in this life.
think about it, youre unable to do the basic purpose a living organism even exists for, which is procreation.

I dont think Incels have a purpose in this life.
think about it, youre unable to do the basic purpose a living organism even exists for, which is procreation.
make your own pERpose

Not being able to achieve it. My only purpose was to have a family and I can't have it. Without one, my life is nothing. I failed to pass the baton of life. Extended loneliness has given me chronic mental and physical ills. The only thing keeping me going is planning my exit... and I will not go without leaving a fucking mark.

I tried every hedonistic escape and nothing ever worked for me. I was never a mindless pleasure seeker, but a goal-driven goy. I feel the otherworld nearer each day that goes by.

make your own pERpose