Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't accept the fact that my oneitis won't ever love me back

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★
Man, it hurts a lot. I met her for the first time when I was 7. Never really liked a different girl. I thought that after HS I would just forget her and move on, but there have been five years since and I can't seem to move from her.

I can't even see her pictures on Instagram 'cause it's private and I don't own an account. Actually, it should be a good thing, however, I still manage to keep thinking about how it would be if she liked me back. I don't really """"''''''''''love""""""""""""" her anymore, I don't even want to have a GF at this point, but It's just something that I can't accept, I can't accept that the only person I liked for so many years won't ever correspond just because I wasn't born with the right traits. :feels:

Last edited:
yeah oneitis is the most brutal thing tbh. Only fix for it is a long time with no contact whatsoever

yeah oneitis is the most brutal thing tbh. Only fix for it is a long time with no contact whatsoever
That is what I was hoping for, but it's been five years since the last time I saw her. I think the only way to forget her would be to meet a different girl who likes me, which is impossible.

Try imagining different, celebrity oneitis

She's too busy getting a nigger cum inside her vagina and mouth to be able to spend even half a second realizing your existence. You are anonymous to her, you are not even a cockroach; you are a ghost to her. If you don't do something concrete, she won't remember your existence anymore. If you love her, if her presence involves you, take her by force too. :feelsthink:

Man, it hurts a lot. I met her for the first time when I was 7. Never really liked a different girl. I thought that after HS I would just forget her and move on, but there have been five years since and I can't seem to move from her.
I am beginning to realize that schools and universities are disasters. When you think about it, the unhappiness of the society comes mainly from that.

Do you ever have dreams about her? It sucks when you start to forget and then it hits you again. I mostly hate my oneitis after all the shit talking but at the same time my happiest memories are with her so I can't let go. Those memories kept me going. Too damn bad it's so hard to find someone else and move on cuz jeans.

Do you ever have dreams about her? It sucks when you start to forget and then it hits you again. I mostly hate my oneitis after all the shit talking but at the same time my happiest memories are with her so I can't let go. Those memories kept me going. Too damn bad it's so hard to find someone else and move on cuz jeans.
yeah the dreams are brutal :feelswhere: but with time it gets better. gotta all in on another, younger oneitis. if she gets used or whoremaxes it's over anyway. it's easy after that :feelshmm:

I can't even see her pictures on Instagram 'cause it's private and I don't own an account. Actually, it should be a good thing, however, I still manage to keep thinking about how it would be if she liked me back. I don't really """"''''''''''love""""""""""""" her anymore, I don't even want to have a GF at this point, but It's just something that I can't accept, I can't accept that the only person I liked for so many years won't ever correspond just because I wasn't born with the right traits. :feels:
You've already accepted it.

gotta all in on another, younger oneitis. if she gets used or whoremaxes it's over anyway. it's easy after that :feelshmm:
Lmao. Too late for that. She already whore maxed. She was 14 when I met her 8 years ago. Now I'm almost a wizard so I'm stuck with roasties. Maybe I'll find another young affectionate foidlet in the next life.

That is what I was hoping for, but it's been five years since the last time I saw her. I think the only way to forget her would be to meet a different girl who likes me, which is impossible.
Ahh an extended case. Those ones are brutal as fuck. You're afflicted with CBD

I met my oneitis nine years ago in group therapy.

I've suffered from Major Depressive Disorder(MDD) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD) since I was nine or ten. This led to me entering a group therapy program when I was fourteen, where I met a young girl named Shannon.

Shannon was anxious and had social anxiety/depression. However, Shannon was treated fairly well in the program. I, however, I was denigrated by both psychologists and youth. A certain "redhead" psychologist would frequently criticize me because I struggled to make eye contact or speak to other youth. I had to use stress balls to control my anxiety, which made me a source of amusement for the other youth in the group. They whispered and laughed at me, but treated Shannon like a queen.

To shorten the story, I'll say this: We were placed into separate therapy groups due to "unintended problems"(Negatively "influencing" a female of higher status). Years later, she did some "lovely things" to me after volunteering in the psychiatric hospital.

That situation has always bothered me. Anyway, moving on...

I was criticized for refusing to chat with a young femoid in group therapy. Someone worshiped by young males since childhood. I've since closely examined the life of her friend and noticed what true privilege is: The ability to discard a mentally-vulnerable male without guilt.

Being truly blackpilled is realizing that No foid in this world is special and all of those cumbuckets are absolutely identical to each other in their materialistic desires, innate hatred for subhuman males and shallow values.

Being truly blackpilled is realizing that No foid in this world is special and all of those cumbuckets are absolutely identical to each other in their materialistic desires, innate hatred for subhuman males and shallow values.
This.
Trust me OP, it will get easier with time, you will get so blackpilled that you will no longer think she is different than any other foid.

Lmao. Too late for that. She already whore maxed. She was 14 when I met her 8 years ago. Now I'm almost a wizard so I'm stuck with roasties. Maybe I'll find another young affectionate foidlet in the next life.
nah. I'm 28 myself and I go for 12 year olds. you aren't late :feelshmm: my grandpa was 30 when he married my 18 year old grandma (extremely based). I intend to follow in his footsteps :bigbrain: forget whores and sluts and go for prime virgin loli :bigbrain:

It's hard to accept it, I hope you'll forget her at some point :feelsbadman: