Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cant accept how bad things are

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Think about it. Out of the 3.5 billion human females on this planet, not a single one finds any of us sexually/physically attractive. And out of all those 3.5 billion, every single one is attracted to the same specific combination of genetic traits: Tall height, deep set eyes, strong jaw, Norwood 0, large penis, large frame, and proportional lips/nose.

There is not a single female who exists that is unironically attracted to any of our combinations of genetic traits. How is it advantageous for 80% of males in a species to be totally unattractive?

Not only was I born with typical incel genetic traits like invisible jaw, receeding hairline, and bug eyes, but I was cursed with oversized lips and nose. People have looked down on me since middle school, people see me as a freak...

Reality is brutal. I try not to think about how bad it is for us.

It's a cruelty of nature, the way our species evolved never intended all males to breed. Nature believes that all females of a species should breed, whilst only the most superior genes of the males of that generation should be passed.

I know this is "water is wet', but I can't help but think how cruel it is that a sentient species such as humans should have to suffer the natural selection process in a modern society where it doesn't matter. All this garbage is a result of destroying the previous societal values we had that allowed males to prosper.

It's surprisingly easy to go ER, if we don't get the healthcare we need (surgery) and the alternatives to femoids we need (ectogenesis), a lot of us will just go ER in our 30's and 40's. If the government is going to give femoids godmode without giving men any help to balance the situation out, it's their fault when school children in the crosswalk start getting splattered by speeding moving vans,college frat parties get gassed and riddled with hollow points, riots break out and the rich and attractive are targeted, buildings are set ablaze, and large groups of hundreds to thousands of men commit mass suicide in public.

It's surprisingly easy to go ER, if we don't get the healthcare we need (surgery) and the alternatives to femoids we need (ectogenesis), a lot of us will just go ER in our 30's and 40's. If the government is going to give femoids godmode without giving men any help to balance the situation out, it's their fault when school children in the crosswalk start getting splattered by speeding moving vans,college frat parties get gassed and riddled with hollow points, riots break out and the rich and attractive are targeted, buildings are set ablaze, and large groups of hundreds to thousands of men commit mass suicide in public.

Think about it. Out of the 3.5 billion human females on this planet, not a single one finds any of us sexually/physically attractive. And out of all those 3.5 billion, every single one is attracted to the same specific combination of genetic traits: Tall height, deep set eyes, strong jaw, Norwood 0, large penis, large frame, and proportional lips/nose.

There is not a single female who exists that is unironically attracted to any of our combinations of genetic traits. How is it advantageous for 80% of males in a species to be totally unattractive?

Not only was I born with typical incel genetic traits like invisible jaw, receeding hairline, and bug eyes, but I was cursed with oversized lips and nose. People have looked down on me since middle school, people see me as a freak...
That's not even the worse part.

You know what's the worse part? It's that everything you said is demonstrably true but everyone pretends that it isn't AND everyone pretends like men are the ones who are shallow, have high standards and are privileged.

That's what drives me crazy.

No one will deny that a crippled man is crippled. No one will deny that a homeless man is homeless. No one will deny that someone with cancer is ill. But everyone will deny that you have no options in the dating world WHILE ALSO TELLING YOU EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT

As my sig says. Now is the time for acceptance.

No one who has ever given serious consideration to the world has ever come back with a positive opinion of it.

That's not even the worse part.

You know what's the worse part? It's that everything you said is demonstrably true but everyone pretends that it isn't AND everyone pretends like men are the ones who are shallow, have high standards and are privileged.

That's what drives me crazy.

No one will deny that a crippled man is crippled. No one will deny that a homeless man is homeless. No one will deny that someone with cancer is ill. But everyone will deny that you have no options in the dating world WHILE ALSO TELLING YOU EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT
I wholeheartedly agree. The worst thing about inceldom is the utter lack of acknowledgement. People will just gaslight us to oblivion and sweep us aside no matter how obviously bad things get.

It's a cruelty of nature, the way our species evolved never intended all males to breed. Nature believes that all females of a species should breed, whilst only the most superior genes of the males of that generation should be passed.

I know this is "water is wet', but I can't help but think how cruel it is that a sentient species such as humans should have to suffer the natural selection process in a modern society where it doesn't matter. All this garbage is a result of destroying the previous societal values we had that allowed males to prosper.
So true. Many people are so oblivious to the fact that human sexuality is intended to have a big group of men dying as incels. This is the most brutal part of our nature and there is no help.

This is why ugly 3/10 men are incel, while 3/10 women have a robust sex life. There is no fairness whatsoever. Looksmatch is a concept that only applies to atleast 7/10 +
There really is no looksmatch when gymcels get rejected by landwhales, let that sink in.

I think about this all the time

Nothing we can do about it besides shitposting on .co

The world would make so much more sense if ugly people were even somewhat attracted to other ugly people, but they aren't. EVERYONE is attracted to attractive people, and nobody is attracted to ugly people.

The problem really becomes apparent though when women are the ones who refuse to looksmatch with ugly men, leaving behind a huge number of men who are destined for inceldom.

Hate them fight them spread black pill and negativity and bury them