Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I cannot watch movies at all

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
Every movie involves some Chad and Stacy love interest. Why the fuck do I want to be reminded of that shit every time I turn on the TV as a 29 year old khhv?

Only stuff I can watch is youtube videos on games and tech stuff.

Sex havers are selfish and demand that all forms of entertainment cater to them.

Only kind of movie I can enjoy is fucked up shit where everyone gets killed or destroyed.

This is why I stick to anime

I don't watch modern movies anymore because it's all low quality anti-white propaganda.

i can watch older movies but i cant sit through 99,9% of newer movies because they tend to have giga chad/ stacy protagonists and usually have a very cucked agenda. fuck all that shit.

what anime should I watch
Death Note, One Punch Man, and Jujutsu Kaisen are good ones with not too many episodes.
If you want longer ones, try Naruto or One Piece. These are really long, but they're both good especially if you want a long term series to watch.

i can watch older movies but i cant sit through 99,9% of newer movies because they tend to have giga chad/ stacy protagonists and usually have a very cucked agenda. fuck all that shit.
Have you watched the TV show flash? The main character is cucked AF. The girl he loves is in a relationship with an evil Chad who is the main evil character. He simps after her while she fucks the evil Chad.

Death Note, One Punch Man, and Jujutsu Kaisen are good ones with not too many episodes.
If you want longer ones, try Naruto or One Piece. These are really long, but they're both good especially if you want a long term series to watch.
Thanks bro. I will save your comment for later.

I watch anime from the eighties and Japanese series from the sixties-seventies. that's how I'm facing my quarantine

I can't consome any normie media.

high IQ it's why I play dating Sims rn

is it good cope?.
yes I posted about Sakura wars game cope. game is partially a dating sim and was good cope. I felt like a Chad for the few weeks I was playing thru it

yes I posted about Sakura wars game cope. game is partially a dating sim and was good cope. I felt like a Chad for the few weeks I was playing thru it
I thought you just posted about which of the foids from it were cuter

This is why I watch Aqua Teen.

I can only endure anime movies