Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I cannot think or comprehend why people ldar

Indeed, if you are average-looking and LDAR it's because your standards are too high. Only truecels like me should LDAR.

Laziness and/or lack of motivation

Ldar is good to recoop your mental resources and plan a next strategy and then when that fails or you get to mentally exhausted and quit you can ldar again. Usually people are against ldar if they recieve gratification from the external enviornment. So yyoure most likely a normie

i dont have the energy to do anything

Mental illness

loss of motivation when the blackpill illustrates how futile participating in this clown world is. Could also be depression

Indeed, if you are average-looking and LDAR it's because your standards are too high. Only truecels like me should LDAR.
lol you think everyone on this forum can just get a landwhale? landwhales can get chadlites on tinder

You don't know what an incel is do you?

i mostly LDAR'd today
i couldn't bother to do anything, couldn't play games, couldn't watch shit, couldn't browse the phone

sleeping also felt impossible. i downloaded a movie several hours ago, but couldn't muster the motivation to watch it
sometimes it's like that, you are completely exhausted mentally/emotionally and can't do shit

YOLO is a modern age materialist thought, what we really are is consciousness itself (not thought) thinking = tool
Consciousness is energy it cannot be destroyed only redirected.
That being said what you think of as you will never exist again in the same exact manner.

Ldar is good to recoop your mental resources

All people who LDAR do IS LDAR, so "recoop resources" from what loss?, they didn't lose any resources because they aren't fucking doing anything anyways

All people who LDAR do IS LDAR, so "recoop resources" from what loss?, they didn't lose any resources because they aren't fucking doing anything anyways
I ldard for like 2 years at one point. It happens if you get really depressed and hopeless and have no direction to take and you have a parent that will let you

lol you think everyone on this forum can just get a landwhale? landwhales can get chadlites on tinder
Since the bulk of this userbase consists of normies, I would say yes, they can.

Since the bulk of this userbase consists of normies, I would say yes, they can.
you claimed in another thread people can get beckies but we only want stacies

Tbh it's hard to explain exactly how I became like this concisely. But either way, I went through a period during my life where I was in complete denial, I kept telling myself that all my past experiences didn't happen to me, that I was a new person now. But of course this wasn't true, and anything that would remind me of my past experiences of rejection and bulling, like seeing people I used to go to school with, social media, people taking pictures of me, well stuff like that would often upset me for days.

The problem is that I couldn't change my face, I couldn't compensate for years of not only missed, but completely poisoned social development. Eventually I realized that I'm borderline incapable of being assertive, or initiating conversations with people who I don't know extremely well, I don't just mean with females, but with anyone. It also became clear to me that the relationship that I imagined, that the female who I wanted, who I just assumed would want me, that none of it existed. I realized that I was hopeless, then I started isolating myself and I just got progressively worse.

Now I don't even like leaving my house, and can barely converse with people irl. Meanwhile I have basically no job experience, terrible communication skills, no idea how to function as an adult, and many people my age are married with kids. So I guess what I'm saying is, once you start rotting for whatever reason, it becomes almost impossible to stop if you don't have a very good reason to do so, as you get so far behind that even trying to catch up seems pointless. This is even more true if all you've ever gotten in your life is negative reinforcement when you put in effort.

LDARing is for idiot teens.

Money is really really important.

I ldar because I have no purpose

Ded srs yolo, why ldar?
Life is completely worthless from any perspective and it isn't worth any effort beyond fictional rewards. Coping is relaxing.

Tbh it's hard to explain exactly how I became like this concisely. But either way, I went through a period during my life where I was in complete denial, I kept telling myself that all my past experiences didn't happen to me, that I was a new person now. But of course this wasn't true, and anything that would remind me of my past experiences of rejection and bulling, like seeing people I used to go to school with, social media, people taking pictures of me, well stuff like that would often upset me for days.

The problem is that I couldn't change my face, I couldn't compensate for years of not only missed, but completely poisoned social development. Eventually I realized that I'm borderline incapable of being assertive, or initiating conversations with people who I don't know extremely well, I don't just mean with females, but with anyone. It also became clear to me that the relationship that I imagined, that the female who I wanted, who I just assumed would want me, that none of it existed. I realized that I was hopeless, then I started isolating myself and I just got progressively worse.

Now I don't even like leaving my house, and can barely converse with people irl. Meanwhile I have basically no job experience, terrible communication skills, no idea how to function as an adult, and many people my age are married with kids. So I guess what I'm saying is, once you start rotting for whatever reason, it becomes almost impossible to stop if you don't have a very good reason to do so, as you get so far behind that even trying to catch up seems pointless. This is even more true if all you've ever gotten in your life is negative reinforcement when you put in effort.
Im the exact same,I wish I could turn around my social attitude and development
what your age?
Im 20 and It feels like I have some time to change,but not a lot
At what age were you sure it was over?

Im the exact same,I wish I could turn around my social attitude and development
what your age?
Im 20 and It feels like I have some time to change,but not a lot
At what age were you sure it was over?
Mid twenties tbh, hard to say when I realized it's over because it's kinda been over for a while. Although it's definitely over now.

agreed. also when I used to LDAR, my brain,body, spirit only atrophied day by day, nothing ever got better. only after grinding the body(gym/yoga), the mind(Meditation,1hr books,projects), and the spirit(Occultism) did I notice actual mental recovery and solid mental foundation being built up

Ldar only felt so good for so long for mE until I realized I’m just being a useless piece of shit. Not to say I haven’t been ldaring through most of this quarantine but I enjoy having my own money

so what's the opposite of LDAR for an incel.. wageslave?

Ded srs yolo, why ldar?

as for me, no matter how hard I tried. I was always met with the dirtiest looks from foids and chads and even low tier normies. It’s a cruel world out there for us, and there’s no way for me to succeed.a ricecel in Southwest Indiiana? Give me a fucking break. This isredneck country and if you’re not white then you have no hope so you have no choice but to LDAR.
And now even rice foids want Chad and tyrone cock bc they realize rice shrimp is inferior. It’s just simple Darwin shit. The strongest survive. The fittest survive, and everyone else will die. Might as well just LDAR. Also I’m too pussy to kill myself.