Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "i cannot stand "passport bros""

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Reddit being Reddit as always:feelshaha:, making me roll my eyes with their takes on something I more or less agree with them on.

First, a WMAF hapa complains about couples like his parents and drops brutal blackpills all along the way.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Vent/comments/1dnmpjp/i_cannot_stand_passport_bros/

leaving countries doesn't make your appearance better
these women prey on you as much as you prey on them. they aren't deprived of love in their country but you are
"how does this apply to you". my father is white (american) and my mother is from a different country. this sadly applies to my parents marriage and it heavily impacted my life. my mother left my father because of this and went on to find herself and be the girl boss she is. my father... well he's been lonely for a fat minute.

Brutal realitychecks for passport bros:feelsseriously:.

Next, a Slavwhore cries about being pumped, dumped, and used as an incubator by a Nordic Chad:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Vent/comments/1dnmpjp/comment/la4mn2i/

And finally, every comment that tries to make it an economic thing done by all races instead of something done solely by white people get downvoted:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @DarkStar

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Vent/comments/1dnmpjp/comment/la49h5t/

The HAPA's father probably brought the mother back, which is the fatal flaw in passport bros' thinking

Reddit being Reddit as always:feelshaha:, making me roll my eyes with their takes on something I more or less agree with them on.

First, a WMAF hapa complains about couples like his parents and drops brutal blackpills all along the way.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Vent/comments/1dnmpjp/i_cannot_stand_passport_bros/

Next, a Slavwhore cries about being pumped, dumped, and used as an incubator by a Nordic Chad:

And finally, every comment that tries to make it an economic thing done by all races instead of something done solely by white people get downvoted:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @DarkStar

"leaving countries doesn't make your appearance better"
mexican cartel wants to know your location

wHat do you even expect from redditards? Anything remote that looks like a solution for male problems is a PROBLEM for soydditors.

so, you could betabux for a western foid for 100% of the price, she would eventually divorce rape and leave you
OR
you could betabux for a 3rd world foid for 30% of the price, she would eventually divorce rape and leave you

clearly these "passport bros" are stupid to allow 3rd world glorified prostitutes to exploit them like that, right? Right?

so, you could betabux for a western foid for 100% of the price, she would eventually divorce rape and leave you
OR
you could betabux for a 3rd world foid for 30% of the price, she would eventually divorce rape and leave you

clearly these "passport bros" are stupid to allow 3rd world glorified prostitutes to exploit them like that, right? Right?
They just want to believe that the diseases of Western foids are exclusively a phenomenon peculiar only to the West. And like in other countries there are traditional kind foids who will love them not for the opportunity to get a level up in the standard of living, but for their beauty and soul.

OR

They don't want to believe that all foids are the same and that their behavior depends on their genes.

They don't want to believe that all foids are the same and that their behavior depends on their genes.
yes but in the end it's still cheaper to utilize some ching chong foid from cambodia or whatever even if she dumps you afterwards. Western bitches just deem themselves unique and irreplaceable, as if they their liberal feminist attitude can't be a deal breaker whatsoever and only makes them a better person and desirable wife. As if only them, western feminist bitches can truly value their men for what they are, and any other foid out there is a gold digger goblino. In reality they're just two different flavors of shit, only that one is probably cheaper.

yes but in the end it's still cheaper to utilize some ching chong foid from cambodia or whatever even if she dumps you afterwards. Western bitches just deem themselves unique and irreplaceable, as if they their liberal feminist attitude can't be a deal breaker whatsoever and only makes them a better person and desirable wife. As if only them, western feminist bitches can truly value their men for what they are, and any other foid out there is a gold digger goblino. In reality they're just two different flavors of shit, only that one is probably cheaper.
Well said, but I think that among the passport brothers there are many who really believe that they will be loved. Being loved is one of the most important needs of Maslow's pyramid.

Yeah no shit. Exploiting the poverty of these women is no different than how women exploit the loneliness of men. It's a dog eat dog world. Fuck your fee fees

Hapa foids should be aborted. Basically guarantees your daughter will be a whore.

Well said, but I think that among the passport brothers there are many who really believe that they will be loved. Being loved is one of the most important needs of Maslow's pyramid.
They're still better off. I'm just pissed that these retarded holes assume that by not taking a feminist libtard foid you automatically "settle" for less ("can't handle a woman of similar stature who values herself"). But you don't settle for less, you settle for the same (and potentially greater) value but for cheaper.

Last edited:
In other words, feminist values don't make for a high value foid. What makes a foid is her looks, her ability to pair bond, her orientation towards family, etc. And only then education, income etc, which western foids have in comparisson but most men can't afford anyways thanks to hypergamy.

In other words, feminist values don't make for a high value foid. What makes a foid is her looks, her ability to pair bond, her orientation towards family, etc. And only then education, income etc, which western foids have in comparisson but most men can't afford anyways thanks to hypergamy.
Yes, but hypergamy continues on its way. If you are also from Russia, then you know that many betabuxers from Germany order wives from Russia sincerely believing in their traditionalism, and then as soon as the foid receives citizenship, she throws her beta or fucks with Chad, since there is no motivation to tolerate beta anymore.

Secondly, foids have the property of adapting to their environment, even if you take a foid out of a conservative third world country, it will take her about 3 years of life in the West to get a passport and understand how the West works and how high the position of women in this very West is.

Ofc what else would I expect from Reddit. :feelskek:

Somehow, in someway, this is all White peoples fault: And 300 years from now, when the world is a bunch of Kalergi mutts, it will STILL be White peoples fault somehow. :feelsjuice:

Ofc what else would I expect from Reddit. :feelskek:

Somehow, in someway, this is all White peoples fault: And 300 years from now, when the world is a bunch of Kalergi mutts, it will STILL be White peoples fault somehow. :feelsjuice:
Exactly:feelskek::feelskek:.

The controversy over Adetshina’s nationality has shone a spotlight on a latent racism towards darker-skinned South Africans from elsewhere in a country where the white population is around 7%. Adetshina broke her silence on the issue when she gave an interview to the South African media site Sowetan Live in mid-July: “I just feel that all of this is Black-on-Black hate, as I’m not the only one in this competition who has a surname that’s not South African. I just feel like the attention is on me because of my skin color, which I think is a disadvantage… it’s also been something I had to overcome growing up.”

Blacks hate a black foreigner, whites to blame:feelshaha::lasereyes::society:.

And finally, every comment that tries to make it an economic thing done by all races instead of something done solely by white people get downvoted:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @
DarkStar
@DarkStar
Meh, to be fair, alot of koreans also pump and dump jungle monkeys.

And Gulf Arabs likewise I've heard go to india to pump and dump, but also SEA as well.

Same with Blacks who go to Jamaiaca or other similar places

Men want a submissive woman, this is the main male standard, the man himself will hardly have sexual dissatisfaction with any woman, if she has the minimum of femininity he will be satisfied so men tend to care more about how much she will not charge him

View: https://youtu.be/XEy4izjNsUQ?si=2Wr-MH_dBH0qq9KC

Yeah no shit. Exploiting the poverty of these women is no different than how women exploit the loneliness of men. It's a dog eat dog world. Fuck your fee fees
well said

Meh, to be fair, alot of koreans also pump and dump jungle monkeys.

And Gulf Arabs likewise I've heard go to india to pump and dump, but also SEA as well.

Same with Blacks who go to Jamaiaca or other similar places
True. That's why it's so grating that those people try so hard to pretend like this is a thing solely done by whites.