Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cannot stand foids

slashER

slashER

April 13, 2002
★★★
The mere sight of those creatures and their tight clothings and clown makeup makes my blood boil. I cannot fucking stand them, they are everything wrong with modern society and i can't do anything about it. Someone NEEDS to take away women's rights.

When i say this, some fucking soy inhaling feminists might say that i'm "scared" of them. I am indeed scared, but not about women themselves, i could beat any woman in a fight even if they are an athlete. I'm scared that they will ruin society even more with their dumb decisions.

Why did we ever allow them in positions of power anyway? Things should have stayed the way they were.

Don't fix it if it isn't broken.

Barbosa Agreed GIFs | Tenor

also based name

I hate being around femoids. I try to avoid them as much as possible.

Legalize abuse. The only way we can go back is if foids suffer the full weight of their actions, no more will she say no to making a sandwich if she is afraid of getting the knuckle sandwich.

Look at Islamic society, they got the right idea.

The mere sight of those creatures and their tight clothings and clown makeup makes my blood boil. I cannot fucking stand them, they are everything wrong with modern society and i can't do anything about it. Someone NEEDS to take away women's rights.

When i say this, some fucking soy inhaling feminists might say that i'm "scared" of them. I am indeed scared, but not about women themselves, i could beat any woman in a fight even if they are an athlete. I'm scared that they will ruin society even more with their dumb decisions.

Why did we ever allow them in positions of power anyway? Things should have stayed the way they were.

Don't fix it if it isn't broken.
I didn't allow anything. I wouldn't allow anything. It's not "we" but powerful subjects with a specific agenda did it.

Legalize abuse. The only way we can go back is if foids suffer the full weight of their actions, no more will she say no to making a sandwich if she is afraid of getting the knuckle sandwich.

Look at Islamic society, they got the right idea.
They fuck children and their cousins.
Btw lots of European Muslims are cucks, too.
We don't need a low iq ideology from the desert to keep foids in their space. We must focus on the real enemy who uses them against us.

They fuck children and their cousins.
Btw lots of European Muslims are cucks, too.
We don't need a low iq ideology from the desert to keep foids in their space. We must focus on the real enemy who uses them against us.
What you said and your profile picture goes hand in hand. He was right all along.