Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cannot overemphasize how important forgetting is for happyness

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
Humans forget 99 percent of their past, human memory is shit however the memories that stick are the shitty memories, like literally95 percent of my memories are shitty memories , there's always a different shitty memory that keeps me up at night

forgetting takes time

isolation is the key

Humans forget 99 percent of their past, human memory is shit however the memories that stick are the shitty memories, like literally95 percent of my memories are shitty memories , there's always a different shitty memory that keeps me up at night
I don’t forget the past

Id say memories are more important/significant get remember. We just have shitty lives

Forgetting the past and never looking back is definitely the key to a better quality of life. I have symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder due to several years of humiliation and pain which keeps me in this severe state of subordination. My brain gets easily triggered by negative stimuli and prepares my body to run away at any sign of confrontation, something I'm trying to work on but it's hard.

I agree 100%. Very thankful I don’t remember most of my life, especially childhood.

Ignorance is bliss. But I’d still want to know. Pain is reality.

You forget the irrelevant stuff, but you never forget what shaped you, be it in a positive or negative way.

Ngl the worst memories from life experiences make great ragefuel.

Ngl the worst memories from life experiences make great ragefuel.

Yes. I tend to be a bit too willing to share, but nonetheless:

Okay. I'll start:

Story One:

I've suffered from Major Depressive Disorder(MDD) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD) since I was nine or ten. This led to me entering a group therapy program when I was fourteen, where I met a young girl named Shannon.

Shannon was anxious and had social anxiety/depression. However, Shannon was treated fairly well in the program. I, however, I was denigrated by both psychologists and youth. A certain "redhead" psychologist would frequently criticize me because I struggled to make eye contact or speak to other youth. I had to use stress balls to control my anxiety, which made me a source of amusement for the other youth in the group. They whispered and laughed at me, but treated Shannon like a queen.

To shorten the story, I'll say this: We were placed into separate therapy groups due to "unintended problems"(Negatively "influencing" a female of higher status). Years later, she did some "Lovely things" to me while volunteering in the psychiatric hospital.

That situation has always bothered me. Anyway, moving on...

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It's the whole reason that weed and alcohol can be very fun ,these drugs facilitate amnesia which facilitates happyness , most of my memories are shitty memories anyways

most of my life experiences have either been shitty or boring,so there isn't much good to remember.