Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I cannot hear a woman's voice without getting angry

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Whenever I hear any woman talk I became very angry. It's so bad that I was playing Senran Kagura the other day and had to play it on mute due to my blood pressure rising in response to the girls speaking. There's just something about how women talk that massively pisses me off.

I've always been like this to an extent. I have never watched a full YouTube video narrated by a foid because I become immediately annoyed at their voice and manner of talking.

I always watch hentai on mute for the same reason

I get angry just by seeing a foid anywhere online especially if it's an infiltrator on this forum

I get angry just by seeing a foid anywhere online especially if it's an infiltrator on this forum
Yes. They try to act innocent as if they were somehow just trying to be our ally. Well then, fuck us or fuck off. You obviously don't care about us if you're Chad only. You just want attention

I get irritated by seeing decent looking women in public because I don't have one and they don't like me. It's like being starving with food everywhere, but you are banned from having any of it

Depends on their voice for me.

Some women have really cute voices and others have annoying ass voices