Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I cannot fathom another half century of this life

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
It's late at night and I'm thinking about how cruel life has been to me, and how time goes by so slowly. I've only been around for 21 years and it has felt like an eternity.

Each day I see happy people all around me, yet no one even looks in my general direction or says "hello" to me outside of class/work. Each day I go home, think about killing myself, then go to sleep. I don't have the damn balls to actually go through with it.

I can't fathom another 50, (or God forbid, 60 or even 80) years of abject misery. If I don't off myself, I sincerely hope someone will shoot me and put me out of my misery, like a dog who was hit by a car.

It is hell living like this I might rope if I don't ascend in a decade :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

It's late at night and I'm thinking about how cruel life has been to me, and how time goes by so slowly. I've only been around for 21 years and it has felt like an eternity.

Each day I see happy people all around me, yet no one even looks in my general direction or says "hello" to me outside of class/work. Each day I go home, think about killing myself, then go to sleep. I don't have the damn balls to actually go through with it.

I can't fathom another 50, (or God forbid, 60 or even 80) years of abject misery. If I don't off myself, I sincerely hope someone will shoot me and put me out of my misery, like a dog who was hit by a car.

View: https://youtu.be/uh7lqFgD9sY