Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I cannot describe my hate for refugee foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 25525
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25525

Self-banned
-
I fucking hate them so much. They come to Western countries and go for white chad instead of fucking ethnic males. They deserve to suffer in their own countries and burn to death instead of coming to the west, getting government money and just fucking white chads, or simply chads in general instead of ugly ethnics like me. I hope they all die. I don't even have a problem with the male refugees, but the female ones deserve death. Just take a look at that syrian refugee foid swimmer in germany, her boyfriend is a tall german chad. She should have been killed when her city was being bombed. Instead she comes to Germany and goes for aryan white chad straight away.

@gymletethnicel ?

Most refugee foids I've seen imitate western foids and jump in on the anti-white bandwagon

I fucking hate them so much. They come to Western countries and go for white chad instead of fucking ethnic males. They deserve to suffer in their own countries and burn to death instead of coming to the west, getting government money and just fucking white chads, or simply chads in general instead of ugly ethnics like me. I hope they all die. I don't even have a problem with the male refugees, but the female ones deserve death. Just take a look at that syrian refugee foid swimmer in germany, her boyfriend is a tall german chad. She should have been killed when her city was being bombed. Instead she comes to Germany and goes for aryan white chad straight away.
Can you provide a link?
Most refugee foids I've seen imitate western foids and jump in on the anti-white bandwagon

They eventually become like the garbage that western foids are and ride the cock carousel. I hate them, they deserve death.
Can you provide a link?

Look her up, her name is Yusra Madini. I can't even look at the whores instagram without feeling murderous rage.

They eventually become like the garbage that western foids are and ride the cock carousel. I hate them, they deserve death.

Look her up, her name is Yusra Madini. I can't even look at the whores instagram without feeling murderous rage.
She should get deported to Syria. The war is over. She is just an entitled immigrant.

She should get deported to Syria. The war is over. She is just an entitled immigrant.

Exactly. They all should be deported tbh, the foid ones I mean. I don't even care if the war was still raging, they deserve to suffer for going for white chad instead of ethnics.

It's a facade. They all lust for white men. They "hate" white people because they feel inferior to white foids. All ethnic foids want a white man.

It's a facade. They all lust for white men. They "hate" white people because they feel inferior to white foids. All ethnic foids want a white man.
They want a white chad. They look down to white incels even more than they look down on their own men.
Exactly. They all should be deported tbh, the foid ones I mean. I don't even care if the war was still raging, they deserve to suffer for going for white chad instead of ethnics.
I fucking hate in Particular the foid you mentioned. She is “hey I am swimmer, I am sporty“ and thinks she is entitled to German passport, German chad, German money. I want her out!!!!!

Last edited:
They want a white chad. They look down to white incels even more than they look down on their own men.

I fucking hate in Particular the foid you mentioned. She is “hey I am swimmer, I am sporty“ and thinks she is entitled to German passport, German chad, German money. I want her out!!!!!

I wouldn't even care if she went for a Chad of her own race. But no, it has to be German Chad. Now you know why I hate these refugee cunts so much. It's never ethnics but its always whites. This bitch should have died when her city was being bombed. Or she should've been raped by incel syrian soldiers. But instead white german chad got to take the whores virginity.

I wouldn't even care if she went for a Chad of her own race. But no, it has to be German Chad. Now you know why I hate these refugee cunts so much. It's never ethnics but its always whites. This bitch should have died when her city was being bombed. Or she should've been raped by incel syrian soldiers. But instead white german chad got to take the whores virginity.
Lol at thinking she was a virgin.

Don't blow up your own country or your women will run away into the arms of white Chads.

Lol at thinking she was a virgin.

She probably was. I've talked to syrian foids online before. Almost all have been virgins. Their culture shames whoring around before marriage, even in the pro government cities this is the case.

Don't blow up your own country or your women will run away into the arms of white Chads.

You don't even know what ethnicity I am.

Just take a look at that syrian refugee foid swimmer in germany, her boyfriend is a tall german chad. She should have been killed when her city was being bombed. Instead she comes to Germany and goes for aryan white chad straight away.

Her looksmatch currently has his brains splattered across a road in Damascus

If the pic i saw was her friend, then he is by no means a chad but i get what you are saying.

I agree, refugees that are white cock chasers should have been bombed by based Assad.

She probably was. I've talked to syrian foids online before. Almost all have been virgins. Their culture shames whoring around before marriage, even in the pro government cities this is the case.
QUOTE]
.[/
NGL I want a Syrian virgin foid now too. That is the least they can do for coming to my country

They aren’t refugees they are invaders

They aren’t refugees they are invaders
(((Cultural enrichment))) stop blaming the symptom as if it was the disease...they wouldn't have been there if retarded white snow niggers didn't serve their talmudic masters like dogs and went on to start civil wars and "liberate" the middle East.

Story's old as time itself. Why do we have to keep repeating it?.

(((Cultural enrichment))) stop blaming the symptom as if it was the disease...they wouldn't have been there if retarded white snow niggers didn't serve their talmudic masters like dogs and went on to start civil wars and "liberate" the middle East.

Go back to Africa

jfl this is true, my dads gf (who he is going to propose to soon) is a Lebanese immigrant to the US. Never has she ever dated an ethnic from what I’ve heard

jfl this is true, my dads gf (who he is going to propose to soon) is a Lebanese immigrant to the US. Never has she ever dated an ethnic from what I’ve heard
Lebanese are the best looking Arab women from what I have been told. What is her phenotype like?

Lebanese are the best looking Arab women from what I have been told. What is her phenotype like?
She’s very short and pretty good looking I would say. I’m curious if my eventual half brother will be Chaddam or sandcel. Probably depends on whether he inherits her height or my dads. But yeah I would say she’s def GL. My dad is 45 and she is like low 30’s probably idk exactly though

She’s very short and pretty good looking I would say. I’m curious if my eventual half brother will be Chaddam or sandcel. Probably depends on whether he inherits her height or my dads. But yeah I would say she’s def GL. My dad is 45 and she is like low 30’s probably idk exactly though
I meant skin color, hair color and eye color. Is she a Christian by the way? How did they even meet? It's interesting to me because Arab women would hate my guts.

I meant skin color, hair color and eye color. Is she a Christian by the way? How did they even meet? It's interesting to me because Arab women would hate my guts.
Skin color is light arab, eyes are brown I think. She isn’t technically christian (shes part of a tiny subgroup called Druze that’s really strange) but my dad basically converted her to christian cuz she prays at meals with us. They met through a mutual friend a few years ago I think

No because I refugee goes to the nearest safe country Europe is many countries away

Skin color is light arab, eyes are brown I think. She isn’t technically christian (shes part of a tiny subgroup called Druze that’s really strange) but my dad basically converted her to christian cuz she prays at meals with us. They met through a mutual friend a few years ago I think
I see, interesting. I've heard of Druze, there's a Druze community in Israel. I asked about her phenotype because there's white-passing Levantine Arabs.
Nope, only ethnics deserve ethnic women.
BASED. But ethnic women can't be higher than a 5.5/10.

Well said brother, I generally hate refugees because 90% of them are fake and treated way better than native normies, but I hate the foids more than anything

Well said brother, I generally hate refugees because 90% of them are fake and treated way better than native normies, but I hate the foids more than anything

I've met refugee dudes here, they are usually nice to me and hardworking. No hate for them at all. It's the foids that are pieces of shit that get everything taken care of for them and just go on to fuck white chad instead of ethnics like me.

Refugee foids come to white countries to date white men and complain about everything.

Why do you think they leave their countries? For white chad. They'll endure wartime famine if they had access to it.

Ethnic refugee foid or not, they all reject me

Refugee foids come to white countries to date white men and complain about everything.

Indeed. I have no sympathy for them at all. How dare they come to western countries,get government money and fuck white chad. They deserve nothing but suffering and every single refugee foid should be deported back to where they came from, regardless of whether it is safe or not.

Ironically many of those Western Chads are in the Air Force that involves bombing of those foids' countries, foids' intelligence is only for finding Chad to rail them front and back.

I fucking hate refugees.

Women have no shame if they are conquered by a foreign land they will gladly have their babies