Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cannot cope anymore.

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
This is getting problematic.

Usually I cope with studying maths/physics.
I really enjoy it... or at least I used to.
But recently I have been distracted by thinking about my inceldom.
Before this recent problem, I could forget my condition while coping. Now I cannot and because of that I'm just doing garbage in these fields.

Physically I'm just shit, and my intellect is starting to severely degrade. I continuously find myself more pathetic each day, the little emasculated manlet that I am is worth nothing.

Cope or rope, I have no choice anymore. I need to find other copes, I don't wanna die. This is just an extreme solution.

Fuck this, fuck it all.

Giphy 3

Knowing that a big part of what you'd consider an ideal life is missing and you can't fix it chips at your motivation in many ways. That awareness is always there, it's like trying to focus on something but you left dishes with food remains strewn all around your room and know they are starting to spoil. Then there also is the loneliness, depression, whatever else.

Many hobbies and such aren't that intrinsically rewarding when you're starting out and not actually competent at it, when you plateau at any point, when you're picking up where you left off just refreshing what you already knew, and so on. That need to be fairly motivated to get started can be a pretty big barrier to entry even if technically I don't have to pay extra to read a programming tutorial over postmaxxing here.

Knowing that a big part of what you'd consider an ideal life is missing and you can't fix it chips at your motivation in many ways. That awareness is always there, it's like trying to focus on something but you left dishes with food remains strewn all around your room and know they are starting to spoil. Then there also is the loneliness, depression, whatever else.

Many hobbies and such aren't that intrinsically rewarding when you're starting out and not actually competent at it, when you plateau at any point, when you're picking up where you left off just refreshing what you already knew, and so on. That need to be fairly motivated to get started can be a pretty big barrier to entry even if technically I don't have to pay extra to read a programming tutorial over postmaxxing here.
You explained it very well.
It feels like the inherent energy to achieve what I want to do is vanishing completely.

Your physical health really does also affect your mental health.
I reccomend boxing as a good cope, firstly due to weight classes it is a manlet friendly sport, secondly many people that do boxing casually start as adults so you don't need to worry about your lack of experience, thirdly you get super fit and you will not look ridiculous like the manlets that gymmaxx, and lastly it's a great confidence booster knowing you are trained in combat.
Again this in no way guarantees ascension, but I have personally found boxing to be my greatest cope.

I'm really struggling

I'd love to die but have to think of family

Give up this forum and focus on what you're studying.

You explained it very well.
It feels like the inherent energy to achieve what I want to do is vanishing completely.
My only hope is to get far enough into something that it becomes consistently intrinsically rewarding, outweighing the usual resistance to get started, occasional disappointments, etc. . If I manage that in 2020 it'll be a better year than the last.

Your physical health really does also affect your mental health.
I reccomend boxing as a good cope, firstly due to weight classes it is a manlet friendly sport, secondly many people that do boxing casually start as adults so you don't need to worry about your lack of experience, thirdly you get super fit and you will not look ridiculous like the manlets that gymmaxx, and lastly it's a great confidence booster knowing you are trained in combat.
Again this in no way guarantees ascension, but I have personally found boxing to be my greatest cope.
I may try although I'm shit in sports. Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm really struggling

I'd love to die but have to think of family
Tbh I really don't care about them. My mother and my father brought me to this clown world. I never asked to live.

Give up this forum and focus on what you're studying.
Correction: I have been focusing on it for a very long time, without much frequenting the forum. My current problem has been coming very progressively, alone without the help of the forum.

My only hope is to get far enough into something that it becomes consistently intrinsically rewarding, outweighing the usual resistance to get started, occasional disappointments, etc. . If I manage that in 2020 it'll be a better year than the last.
Good luck with that bro.

I'm starting to run out of copes ngl