Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I cannot cope about my lack of sex appeal.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
This is something that has deeply haunted me ever since i started to grow into a man if you will, i don't see how without money i'm supposed to get a gf when i posses nothing that's sexually appealing to women, my features are monotone as they come and if i were to compare myself to anything it would be to a stack of wood. there's just area, a texture where something is and that's it.

When a Woman talks to me (which is very rare in itself) i feel like she doesn't take me seriously and sees nothing in my appearance that would sexually attractive for her, to her i'm just another short invisible kid.

wereqryan

Hypergamy really does suck. Sometimes even seeing a 4/10 non-landwhale foid is enough to make me want her.

Hypergamy really does suck. Sometimes even seeing a 4/10 non-landwhale foid is enough to make me want her.
What is wrong with this? I think people are drawn to their looksmatch and are mostly happy with this. I also suspect, that Otto Weiniger was partly right, when he stated, that we look for a complement to become a "full male/female" being. So, when we are on the more feminine side of looks as man, we look for a more masculine women. So I think, it is more than juggernaut law, that some men target less conventionally attractive women rather.

@Unsaveable : You can comfort with the fact, that you are not a minority (80/20 rule).

i feel like she doesn't take me seriously and sees nothing in my appearance that would sexually attractive for her, to her i'm just another short invisible kid.
yeah being an average looking manlet sucks ass man

When a Woman talks to me (which is very rare in itself) i feel like she doesn't take me seriously and sees nothing in my appearance that would sexually attractive for her, to her i'm just another short invisible kid.
This is how women look to 90%+ of men.

Last edited: