Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I cannot close my windows

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I have my windows closed for too long it is not good for my mental health but my windows keep being closed although it is not good for me because of the bad air I cannot breath at the moment but it's fine because if I fall unconscious I don't have to deal with this I will fall unconscious anyways because of my closed windows I need to open them but it will rain inside my house and potentially flood my house if I open my windows that's why my windows are closed I need paramedics now

I can't have this I need to open my windows and take my meds but I am too sick to do so I'm stuck in a devils loop fuck this I need to open my windows but Im dying rn

Are you turning schizo because of meds? Did the therapist give you meds?
Dude I said you shouldn't take them.

If this is just a joke, it's not a good one ngl. We already have @Sneir and he is funny because he is legit.
Your schizo posts are low effort.
I don't take my meds but I have panic attack I need to take them to become a Normie NPC but I will not

Don't take those meds