Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can understand incels, liking anime, but why do people here like japanese culture/japan? That's a Normie/foid trait

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
What's there to admire about that overrated place? The Nature is nice, but so is Lebanon. Other then that there's nothing to admire about it. Only dumb libreal White roasties like Japan.
IMG 20240708 205227

@Cayden Zhang
@wasted12years
@RealSchizo
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Internalized/Ingrained JBW-maxxing could be a reason idk

Japan is filled with a bunch of cucks. They only produce good entertainment and have relatively cute foids compared to the rest of the planet.

Internalized/Ingrained JBW-maxxing could be a reason idk
Must be. White people, even incels here have a hard time admitting that the only reason they give a shit about Japan, is because, Asian women desire white cocku, and are easy to get.

Must be. White people, even incels here have a hard time admitting that the only reason they give a shit about Japan, is because, Asian women desire white cocku, and are easy to get.
True, Lebanese foids mog Japanese but can you as a low tier 5' 8.224" white normie get a Lebanese foid to fuck you while you travel Lebanon with a fucking backpack

Japan is filled with a bunch of cucks. They only produce good entertainment and have relatively cute foids compared to the rest of the planet.
Maybe..but would the foids still look cute without surgery? Japan has good entertainment(though, I despise anime) and good Nature, that's about it. Who cares about robot waiters? It's so stupid lol

True, Lebanese foids mog Japanese but can you as a low tier 5' 8.224" white normie get a Lebanese foid to fuck you while you travel Lebanon with a fucking backpack
No. That's why Asian women are fetishized. They are easy to get

Japanese soyciety especially the work culture is a hellhole, why would anyone ever glaze it

Maybe..but would the foids still look cute without surgery? Japan has good entertainment(though, I despise anime) and good Nature, that's about it. Who cares about robot waiters? It's so stupid lol
I don't mind surgery. Some toilets don't even improve their looks with surgery. Like white toilets most of the time.

I don't mind surgery. Some toilets don't even improve their looks with surgery. Like white toilets most of the time.
They often look worse

I always kinda liked Japan since i was a teen, but not anime. I don't actually like the people that much because they are just like western slaves, looking down on their smartphones in public all the time, but i like the old culture. Kozure Okami or Lone Wolf and Cub was the reason i started liking Japan in the first place. The TV series from the 70s, not the movies.

I always kinda liked Japan since i was a teen, but not anime. I don't actually like the people that much because they are just like western slaves, looking down on their smartphones in public all the time, but i like the old culture. Kozure Okami or Lone Wolf and Cub was the reason i started liking Japan in the first place. The TV series from the 70s, not the movies.
I don't blame you. Japanese people and East Asians in general are very good at Pr stunts, they have made everyone believe Japan is some sort of paradise. When the UAE, Saudi, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain have similar living conditions. There's nothing special about them. And their "Technology" is unnecessary.

View: https://youtu.be/KGoKsv2omBU?si=BIRVJORZPm0BXwMi

I won't shame Normies or incels who find stuff like this fascinating, but it's just silly to me. Build a normal toilet.

I just don't find Asian women attractive. But I understand others do. Ok so women, anime and nature, there are so many other countries, why do Normies and foids and even incels worship Japan? I don't understand

I just don't find Asian women attractive. But I understand others do. Ok so women, anime and nature, there are so many other countries, why do Normies and foids and even incels worship Japan? I don't understand
Because of their introverted culture. It's a perfect place for autistic men.

Sashimi or sushi, yeah it's fairly popular. They even serve raw chicken in Japan called torisashi.
Sushi? You mean that thing Normies are crazy about??

They have a massive media halo thanks to the amount of anime, manga and other entertainment they produce. Not to mention the J-horror boom in the 2010s or so. Plus, stereotypes die very slowly. Even though their economy's been struggling for a long time, their image was very much that of a very modern and wealthy country with cutting-edge technology even well into the lost decade. For example, I was born in 1998, and not only have I watched anime on Animax a lot while growing up, but I remember the image of Japan very much being that of a very advanced country that should be admired and emulated up well into the late 2000s, if not even further, before their stagnation became too much to ignore, South Korea leapfrogged them on the cultural front, and Japan became much less exceptional as the rest of the world caught up with it a good bit economically. And even then, they still have a massive halo thanks to being one of the most developed and advanced countries in the world.

They have a massive media halo thanks to the amount of anime, manga and other entertainment they produce. Not to mention the J-horror boom in the 2010s or so. Plus, stereotypes die very slowly. Even though their economy's been struggling for a long time, their image was very much that of a very modern and wealthy country with cutting-edge technology even well into the lost decade. For example, I was born in 1998, and not only have I watched anime on Animax a lot while growing up, but I remember the image of Japan very much being that of a very advanced country that should be admired and emulated up well into the late 2000s, if not even further, before their stagnation became too much to ignore, South Korea leapfrogged them on the cultural front, and Japan became much less exceptional as the rest of the world caught up with it a good bit economically. And even then, they still have a massive halo thanks to being one of the most developed and advanced countries in the world.
Yes, I agree but isn't the UAE similar in terms of development? Japan wins because, of Anime and nature, their technology is a bunch of useless things like this

View: https://youtu.be/KGoKsv2omBU?si=BIRVJORZPm0BXwMi

But I can see why Normies are obsessed with stuff like this

Sushi in the west usually sucks though. It's often farmed fish.
I thought sushi was some sort of soup lol. That's how much of a truecel I am. I don't watch anime nor, do I know anything about Japan, japnese culture or food. I simply have never understood the appeal. Even when I tried to Normiemaxx by learning about Japan it still didn't intrest me.

I thought sushi was some sort of soup lol. That's how much of a truecel I am. I don't watch anime nor, do I know anything about Japan, japnese culture or food. I simply have never understood the appeal. Even when I tried to Normiemaxx by learning about Japan it still didn't intrest me.
I wouldn't say it's a normie trait tbh. More like an autistic trait or aspergers. I've yet to find a person in real life where i live who is interested in Japan.

Japanese history is kinda cool. All I know about it is from anime tho.

I got eye cancer from this 144p image

Japanese history is kinda cool. All I know about it is from anime tho.
They haven't conquered anything tho? Samurais where just mercenaries, and they almost got exterminated by the Mongols if it wasn't for a storm.

Yes, I agree but isn't the UAE similar in terms of development? Japan wins because, of Anime and nature, their technology is a bunch of useless things like this
It does, though they lack the anime media halo, plus they are much more of a commodities exporter than Japan is so to most people their development seems less impressive. Also, as I've mentioned, a good part of Japan's halo also comes from their economy's past glories before the Lost Decade(s), when they genuinely seemed almost like a rising superpower.

I wouldn't say it's a normie trait tbh. More like an autistic trait or aspergers. I've yet to find a person in real life where i live who is interested in Japan.
True. Most people who are interested in Japan are outcast weebs and nerds. Normies are more into Latin America or the US

I really regret that part of my life when I was into Japan, Asian foids and a bit anime.
Thank God I somehow cured my brain from this cancer.