Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can totally relate to this...

Even foids with dwarfism reject shorter guys, they want good looking normies.:feelsclown:

I don't have high standards, it's just my preference teehee:foidSoy:

Thats why i dont even try anymore.

Foids may have ten different disability but she will always get a Chad for her, meanwhile in 2022 if you are not above 6ft, have blue eyes, light skin , six figures job, high Iq , a house then you are not even considered by a sub 3 landwhale:soy::soy::soy::lul::lul::lul:

I don't like :foidSoy: in general

That's why I gave up on women a long time ago. I just hate them now.

That's why I gave up on women a long time ago. I just hate them now.
Sorry they gave up on you not the other way around.The game was rigged from the start.

Foids may have ten different disability but she will always get a Chad for her, meanwhile in 2022 if you are not above 6ft, have blue eyes, light skin , six figures job, high Iq , a house then you are not even considered by a sub 3 landwhale:soy::soy::soy::lul::lul::lul:
Even this isn't sufficient. My 6'3" chadlite friend who has all of the above is a total simp and dates a 4/10 who can't even ride a fucking bike.

Even this isn't sufficient. My 6'3" chadlite friend who has all of the above is a total simp and dates a 4/10 who can't even ride a fucking bike.
Wtf its totally absurd and crazy these days..its not even a joke now :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Chadlite in 2022 performs like a low tier normie...

Give it a few more years and he will be having an account here.