Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can tell my son wants a mother

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★
I'm a single father raising a beautiful cat with the help of my family. We already had two cats a little over one year ago, when my mother found a sick, little, half-pound baby, covered in fleas and meowing out for help. Since then, he has become my favorite person and reason for living. He's now a little more than 20 times his original size. (a little too fat, trying to get him to eat less and got diet food.)

20240625 112613

I wish I could find a mother for him. A tall, pretty, jewish girl would be ideal or even one like this. Just someone to love me and my baby.
20231023 211244

Congrats on saving the cat. Hope it isn't a lousy cat like mine and is actually affectionate. My cats don't care to be around you and especially hate sitting with you

jewish toilets are the best because you get unlimited money, power, and fame since they control everything.

Congrats on saving the cat. Hope it isn't a lousy cat like mine and is actually affectionate. My cats don't care to be around you and especially hate sitting with you
It took hours to pick the fleas off of him the day we found him.

He's sweet and he likes to play fight alot. He's kind of cuddley, at least compared to the other two, he's the only one who would sleep in my bed with me. He's in my bed now.

whatever you do... do not bring that cat anywhere near a noodlewhore

Alright, but is he the loving kind of cat or a cold hearted useless one?
He's kind and loving. He's sweet and he likes to play fight alot. He's kind of cuddley, at least compared to the other two, he's the only one who would sleep in my bed with me. He's in my bed now.

He's sweet and he likes to play fight alot. He's kind of cuddley, at least compared to the other two, he's the only one who would sleep in my bed with me. He's in my bed now.
That's really nice. Reminds me of my old cat, Milo, who passed away years ago. He'd sleep at the corner of my bed and sit in the chair with me. The new cats don't sit with you at all and hate being cuddled

That's really nice. Reminds me of my old cat, Milo, who passed away years ago. He'd sleep at the corner of my bed and sit in the chair with me. The new cats don't sit with you at all and hate being cuddled
That sucks. Mine only cuddles sometimes, he was very affectionate today and yesterday, slept in my bed and spent all morning and afternoon in my bed, even after I got out of bed.

That sucks. Mine only cuddles sometimes, he was very affectionate today and yesterday, slept in my bed and spent all morning and afternoon in my bed, even after I got out of bed.
That's cool. Glad you have a cat like that. The cats I have currently turned me off from ever getting cats again. I literally rescued these fuckers from the side of a country road a few miles from our cabin in 2018, and they aren't affectionate or grateful. I rescued them in winter while they had frostbite and one had a wound from being hit by a car or lawnmower. They hate being held, plus, I have to feed them and change the litter box, and also clean up their throw up around the carpet which is a pain. Just a lot of work for almost no reward. I want a german shepherd dog in the future as a guard dog and as protection when I go on night walks.

I literally rescued these fuckers from the side of a country road a few miles from our cabin in 2018, and they aren't affectionate or grateful.
:feelskek: They sound like assholes.
I rescued them in winter while they had frostbite and one had a wound from being hit by a car or lawnmower.
Respect. A heroic act.
They hate being held, plus, I have to feed them and change the litter box, and also clean up their throw up around the carpet which is a pain. Just a lot of work for almost no reward. I want a german shepherd dog in the future as a guard dog and as protection when I go on night walks.
I don't know about dogs. I have allergies and was scared of them as a kid because my dad usually had mean dogs. I was too young to remember but my mother made him get rid of them because they could've gone crazy and hurt me.

:feelskek: They sound like assholes.
They are
Respect. A heroic act.

I don't know about dogs. I have allergies and was scared of them as a kid because my dad usually had mean dogs.
I never got badly bitten by a dog, but my mother's beagle is horribly aggressive and snapped on my hand once, leaving a mad bruise. Most dogs are alright. If you raise them from a puppy they tend to turn out good. Even many shelter dogs are grateful to be rescued and are good pets. Just never pitbulls. I hate those things. One charged at me in front of my grandfather's house that was loose. That's not the worst encounter though. I almost got attacked and killed by one a few months ago. It happened at our cabin. I was driving our Can-Am Defender ATV by myself which is similar in size to a small car with a roof and windshild but no doors, and on one public dirt road, and this pitbull came running out of the brush at me. At first, I didn't know it was a ferocious dog and thought it was a deer when I saw it in my peripheral vision (we ussually see tons of deer out there and are careful not to hit them). Thinking it was a deer, I stopped until it got closer and I saw it was a massive pitbull with teeth bared and barking. I floored the gas and almost ran it over (would have been good if I did tbh), and this thing kept up with my powerful vehicle even going 30 miles per hour. I had to make a quick decision. If I went straight, the road narrows and has many blind hills, so you cannot race through there, or you'd hit another car, or turn right to the straightaway and take off, but risk the dog getting in during the turn. I chose to turn right, and the dog almost got in and would have torn me to shreds. Took the turn as fast as possible and floored the gas. At 30, it was alongside me, still there at 35!. Once I hit 40 it was gone and I kept going 45 for a while to make sure it wasn't gonna follow

I'm a single father raising a beautiful cat with the help of my family. We already had two cats a little over one year ago, when my mother found a sick, little, half-pound baby, covered in fleas and meowing out for help. Since then, he has become my favorite person and reason for living. He's now a little more than 20 times his original size. (a little too fat, trying to get him to eat less and got diet food.)

View attachment 1202775

I wish I could find a mother for him. A tall, pretty, jewish girl would be ideal or even one like this. Just someone to love me and my baby.
View attachment 1202777
Jews eat felines did you know?

Bro has saved hitler cat :feelshaha: :feelshaha: