Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Can Tell If A Girl would Date a Black Man By Looking At Her.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I have that talent. If see a girl in the street, and if she's with a baby, before looking in the stroller, I can tell which race it is. If I see a girl on TV, and then show her children, I can tell, before seeing them, if they're Mulatto.

How does it work?

I have that talent. If see a girl in the street, and if she's with a baby, before looking in the stroller, I can tell which race it is. If I see a girl on TV, and then show her children, I can tell, before seeing them, if they're Mulatto.
How do we remove the coalburning phenotype?

Just impress em with your talent br0

Same, my methodology is fairly simple too.
Is she white? If yes she's 100% a coalburner

Impressive, but still over for psychic-cels

How do we remove the coalburning phenotype?
Coalburning phenotype is just a typical low IQ phenotype. Eugenics through genetic engineering should suffice.

Why don't you ask them on a date if they are single

Why don't you ask them on a date if they are single
They don't want me.

Clues that a woman would date a Black:
She's fat, an unwed mother, dresses like a slut, talks loud, is very into sex / promiscuous.

Are you still on the mission to get a black woman?

White girls who fuck blacks usually are blonde and have a nigger nose

I've spend a lot of time around foids who like to racemix, it gets pretty easy to tell after a while. Though I do get shocked sometimes with how seeming "normal" foids do it. I guess the foids get worse every single year.

They don't want me.

She's fat, an unwed mother, dresses like a slut, talks loud, is very into sex / promiscuous.

This is your second thread on this same subject on the front page. Obsessed much? Face it shithead: You're lower tier to most white women than most tyrones. You are an incel because of your looks and your race entitles you to nothing.

They don't want me.

So the opposite of a waifu.

If they’re 1.fat 2.short 3.dyed blond hair with brown roots 4.low Iq 5.finally, white.
Criteria [1,4] applies to roasties who actually go through with bearing Tyrone’s shitspawn.

Females are different to males in the sense they're less likely to hold any racial allegiance to the "tribe" than men. They only give a shit about looks & an attitude that screams anti-society.

If you cant explain it then it doesnt make any sense

Most mudsharks nowadays are 8-10/10's the white males are stuck with the landwhales now

We have a true savant

I can spot a lesbian from a mile away. It’s truly a gift

tattoos. neon hair.

Doubt it, I know very wholesome-looking females who have fucked black guys, and very trashy-looking females who probably haven't.