Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can take it anymore I want to know if I'm turecel

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★★
All right I might get banned
This is drawing of my face the only not so accurate part is that my jawline is in no way that sharp
IMG 20240819 165208 047

Living in some shit country
Not Neurotypical ( ADHD autism like symptoms because of years of isolation)
I'm around 5.85 to 5.9 (173cm to 175)
I'm brown
Penis not like I will get to use it 4.2 to 5 inches ( 10 cm to 12)
Age 19
Right now
Waiting for my uni application results

Life in nutshell
Age 0 -5 normal
Age 6-13 molested by a male relative beaten by mom for not wanting to do homeworks not too bad but I had panic attacks when ever it happend extrem bullying physical and emotional by classmates
Age 13 -16
No physical bullying cuz of combat sports and I almost killed one of my bullies once I snapped still emotional bullying suicide attempt in 9th grade
17-18
No bullying
bad situation with parents
Just in a daze after living though all of that

I know I might banned for this and I know this is so pathetic but I need to know if it is truly over for me after all I'm still just a gray

Fucking brutal man sorry about that :feelsbadman:

You are my looks level I would say although you maybe mog me a bit. Its hard to tell. One thing is for sure though, I can't draw as good as you

Mogs my lower third hard

This is drawing of my face the only not so accurate part is that my jawline is in no way that sharp
View attachment 1229661

I'm brown
Age 19
Right now

Life in nutshell
Age 0 -5 normal
Age 6-13 molested by a male relative beaten by mom for not wanting to do homeworks not too bad but I had panic attacks when ever it happend extrem bullying physical and emotional by classmates
Age 13 -16
No physical bullying cuz of combat sports and I almost killed one of my bullies once I snapped still emotional bullying suicide attempt in 9th grade
17-18
No bullying

I know I might banned for this and I know this is so pathetic but I need to know if it is truly over for me after all I'm still just a gray
I’ve seen a picture of you. Your MTN

Slightly weaker. He’s a normal looking guy tbh but idk how bad Hypergamy is in his country
You are the only one of the two people out of five who give MTN the other guys give me 4 or less
And yes of course a drawing is not as accurate as picture also I think my body gives me few extra points cus of reasonable shoulder to hip ratio and not being fat

You're a feminist cuck and all your posts suck. Kys

You are the only one of the two people out of five who give MTN the other guys give me 4 or less
And yes of course a drawing is not as accurate as picture also I think my body gives me few extra points cus of reasonable shoulder to hip ratio and not being fat
Brutal

Mogs me, and if u live in "shit country" maybe u are in the average there ?

if you are living in a shit country you are not incel.

Hard to tell by that drawing. Seems like low tier normie. You should change your glasses, they look like they belong to an old jew.

All right I'm done
Thanks guys maybe I'm not as bad as I thought I was that gives me a bit of hope thanks brocels

For always keeping it real

You are my looks level I would say although you maybe mog me a bit. Its hard to tell. One thing is for sure though, I can't draw as good as you

over for selfportraitcels

View attachment 1229661

I'm brown
Age 19
Right now

Life in nutshell
Age 0 -5 normal
Age 13 -16
17-18
No bullying

Drawings not bad im ngl

You know that Ive seen what you look like before And I would say with all your stats your definitely a truecel

I know you didn't mention it in the post but The combo of you being uncomfortable with anything sexual and your small dick would be enough to put a htn in incel tier let alone someone with the rest of your flaws

Im not trying to be an asshole to you Im just being real

All right I'm done
Thanks guys maybe I'm not as bad as I thought I was that gives me a bit of hope thanks brocels

For always keeping it real
Don’t give into the cope It will only make things worse

With all your traits together life Is not going to be easy and I doubt you will ever have a gf or anything like that

Don’t give into the cope It will only make things worse

With all your traits together life Is not going to be easy and I doubt you will ever have a gf or anything like that
I don't know man under ever single post people call me a foid a fake you know at some point I want to believe them

You're gonna be fine. Pretty sure you should just embrace the bluepill and get out of here. You'll eventually get used by some dumb foid

u look like a nigger

If I post a pic of myself that would be against the rules
you can DM me your pic, fellow truecel. Doing it there is perfectly fine

View attachment 1229661

I'm brown
Age 19
Right now

Life in nutshell
Age 0 -5 normal
Age 13 -16
17-18
No bullying

truecel welcome to the club boyo

What is the severity of your autism?

What is the severity of your autism?
I have hard time understanding sarcastic comment or jokes also interacting with people especially Neurotypical people and sometimes just sparg out and talk about the dog pill with some foid
I don't have it
But I have developed some of the symptoms cuz of isolation