Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I can`t take it anymore

Men below a certain height should just automatically receive government assistance.

Work on making yourself as attractive as you possibly can. Everyone says hit gym but being stocky isn't a good look when you're short. Put on some muscle BUT you need to get as lean as possible. Try to get below 15% and you'll instantly become more attractive facially.
AKA turn yourself into a twink!
Also if you have facial hair, get rid of it or keep it short. Unfortunately, trying to look hypermasculine whilst being short isn't the best, you're better off trying to pull off a pretty boy look. Get a haircut and style your hair in a way that suits your face shape. Do skincare and make your skin as clear as possible.
AKA be even more twink!
That's just the physical side of things, only you can judge your personality, so take a look at yourself and think about how you can make yourself more interesting and confident. Idk how true it is but if you check in the askwomen subreddit, for the questions regarding male heights, the vast majority say that they don't care as long as the guy himself doesn't care.
Just BEE URSELF BRO!
There are plenty of girls out there who genuinely do not care about your height, I'm even shorter than you and have still had girls interested in me or told me that I'm attractive. Don't give up, and if you need any help with anything specific, feel free to message me
I'm ACTHKHSUALLY EVEN SHROTER BRUV AND GIRLS GET WET AROUND ME BELIEVE ME!

:feelshaha: some fucks really believe this load of bullshit, or maybe a tallfag trolling.

If he hasn't found a foid yet he is either too autistic or his face is deformed.

Iv'e seen shorter than him with stacy level foids. Facepill is brutal

Men below a certain height should just automatically receive government assistance.
Or get euthanised. Better that than to live a life full of humiliation and pain

If he hasn't found a foid yet he is either too autistic or his face is deformed.

You need to have at least an 8/10 face to even out being 5'5ft

No it`s because he is 5`5 and likely ugly too

You need to have at least an 8/10 face to even out being 5'5ft
:yes: yes, I say that as 1.62m short and 1/10 face&head, no chance in either my home countries

82 replies of bluepilled gaslighting bullshit, classic soyddit