Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can`t stop having crushes.

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
I really get obsesed with a women that is close to my circle then i proced to stalkermaxx and made them freak out(4 months or more of eye contact with no words),then she stop being close to my circle,i miss the girl for 1 or 2 weeks,other girl come,repeet the process,no profit.

Yeah I've been crushing on a girl for a while tbh. But refuse to accept having a oneitis

Approach them and get your crush crushed JFL JFL JFL!

You'll eventually get over catching a oneitis. I've had a lot of them too, but now that I just assume that all women find me repulsive, it's hard to see one woman, develop a "crush" on her, and lay awake at night in gleeful joy at the small hope that she might like me too. I know I'm just coping, and so now I hardly ever develop a oneitis.

I never talk to women so I can't even really develop a crush. Sure I see hot foids but that only results in a lustful boner, not me falling in love.

JFL @ onetiscels.

Although, if i ever do ascend, I guarantee that I will get extremely attached to every women because of being depraved of connection to them for so long.

Are you a teenage girl?

Just approach them and get rejected to get it off your chest

Same OP, Im keeping tabs on girls that dont know I even exist IRL

I really get obsesed with a women that is close to my circle then i proced to stalkermaxx and made them freak out(4 months or more of eye contact with no words),then she stop being close to my circle,i miss the girl for 1 or 2 weeks,other girl come,repeet the process,no profit.

You're struggling with crushes? Don't pay any attention to those intrusive thoughts. Imagine constantly being bugged with pedophilic, blasphemous, incestuous and homosexual thoughts. Now that is bad...

I stalk the shit out of attractive girls on facebook. I dream of what life would be like I owned her, seriously. Women's rights is the worst thing that ever happened.

Lol be ugly enough and live long enough and you'll stop developing crushes, I promise.

I had a crush on this not really so attractive female, but she did fit my tastes — skinny, artsy, long dark hair etc. She told me she was a lesbian while I never asked her or flirted with her or showed any sign of interest. We worked on a project for a while together and got along. But I assumed she was so freaked out of being liked by me that had to stop this crush.

I think she lied of course. I think she is actually frigid

You'll eventually get over catching a oneitis. I've had a lot of them too, but now that I just assume that all women find me repulsive, it's hard to see one woman, develop a "crush" on her, and lay awake at night in gleeful joy at the small hope that she might like me too. I know I'm just coping, and so now I hardly ever develop a oneitis.
This. I used to feel the butterflies for a lot of girls until I realized they wouldn't give me any time of day and it's pointless. Now I haven't had a crush in 2 years.

I’d feel something for any girl who interacted with me no matter the reason, even if she was only asking me for a pencil back in early Hs

Lmao, a "crush". What you see is how she presents herself to the world. Imagine herself without makeup. Imagine her little hamster brain and the lack of any positive mental trait. Imagine her filthily enjoying Chad's cum on her face, and the tens of betas she rejected. Imagine her in 15 years with 3 kids and so much fat she doubles in size.

Hard to still have a crush after that.

Lmao, a "crush". What you see is how she presents herself to the world. Imagine herself without makeup. Imagine her little hamster brain and the lack of any positive mental trait. Imagine her filthily enjoying Chad's cum on her face, and the tens of betas she rejected. Imagine her in 15 years with 3 kids and so much fat she doubles in size.

Hard to still have a crush after that.

when i said crush i just mean atracction,chill.