Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I CAN´T SLEEP ON METH AND CLONAZEPAM TIME TO EAT ETIZOLAM AND FLUNITRAZEPAM FUCK YOU AND YOU ARE ALL KNOW THAT I AM RIGHT (IN VIDEO GAME)

Sneir

Sneir

ALL MY POSTS ARE LITERARY FICTION
★★★★★
ICH FICKE DIESE HUNDEN ICH FICK DIESE VERDAMMTER WIXXER ICH HAB KEIN ANGS VOR DEM KNAST JVA FICK INTERPOL FICK EUROPOL FLUNITRAZEPAM AND ETIZOLAM COMBO WILL LET ME SLEEP AFTER METH BUT ALSO CLONAZEPAM AND PREGABALIN FUCK OFF I TOLD YOU THE TRUTH AS AN PROPHET (IN VIDEO GAME)

Ok, but how does this affect the new Total Drama Island show?

Ok, but how does this affect the new Total Drama Island show?
Sneir
is it enough!? (inv ideo game9

Bro stop redosing on the meth you aren't going to get any higher just wait until your coming down and take an amount of benzos that isn't crazy and you should be fine

Where you getting that rc etz at? I thought all they had now was some knock off shit? Mannn i would dunk my face in a powder bowl of it and mentally drool the night away. im on 7mg now but shit, throwing the rc in there would be magic time. I need to go cross eyed style.

Where you getting that rc etz at? I thought all they had now was some knock off shit? Mannn i would dunk my face in a powder bowl of it and mentally drool the night away. im on 7mg now but shit, throwing the rc in there would be magic time. I need to go cross eyed style.
I FOUND IT ALL ON THE STREET DURING WALKING MR POLICE OFFICER (IN VIDEO GAME)

I FOUND IT ALL ON THE STREET DURING WALKING MR POLICE OFFICER (IN VIDEO GAME)
Its that meth man. That shit sucks to come off of. Never worth it. Sometimes multiple benzos wont even help as you're going through. My questions was more generalized not asking a direct source mr paranoid meth fag.

clearnet man. It's not hard to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back