Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can only lose weight once I get a GF.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I just want a chubby gf and then we can go exercise together and practice healthy eating habits. It’s your fault foids why I am fat and physically unfit; if you were my workout partner, I would have the motivation to exercise everyday.

Last edited:
Fatcel cope. Eat less and go for a run.

You deserve better than some fat disgusting landwhale of a foid since they don't respect themselves enough to do what you are aspiring to do

Only you should exercise, not the foid. If the foid exercises, her SMV will skyrocket and she'll cuck you.

You'll never lose weight in the end. Trucels never get gfs boyo. And the fact your past highschool and not going to college means it is completely over. Your life has already peaked. No matter what you do, what you try, how much you study. It will amount to absolutely nothing. Fate is fixed.

I just want a chubby gf and then we can go exercise together and practice healthy eating habits. It’s your fault foids why I am fat and physically unfit; if you were my workout partner, I would have the motivation to exercise everyday.
I get what youre saying but this applies to foids twice as much. Just by virtue of having a hole they are guranteed a mate. Yet milllions of foids refuse to even attempt to lose the extra weight. You also have in-shape foids that support fat women(for their own benefit but i digress). But many of these same women will shit on overweight men. :feelsclown: