Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can not stand religious and spiritual people

• Thread starter Deleted member 33788
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33788

Self-banned
-
I have a friend and he is very spiritual. He believes there is some great meaning in the world, there is this sphere you can connect to, he is interested in yogis, buddhism, god, likes religion and to read all sorts of books from monks etc. In general he tries and has this very peaceful attitude, shining bright, being positive and forward looking, loving to be alive.

I really cant stand and cope with this attitude. Its similiar to jordan peterson. He is so blindly optimistic, i know he means it well but if you really have a look at nature and human psychology. You can only go insane and just accept these dark mechanisms.

To even think that this world was created by anything loving or with any higher meaning you have to be a retard. I remember one species of wild pigs where the horns they had sometimes can even grow into their own skull. Lovely in it.

What do you think of the spiritual and religious humans?

I think everyone can cope how one wants to.

I call myself religious because I believe in a higher order and that the kosmos was created with a purpose. Also that there is a power that reacts to the way you live your life, listens to you and rewards or punishs you. This doesn't seem to follow strict rules though and is more shaped by personal experience than, say, a universal rule codex like christianity or islam.

I have a friend and he is very spiritual. He believes there is some great meaning in the world, there is this sphere you can connect to, he is interested in yogis, buddhism, god, likes religion and to read all sorts of books from monks etc. In general he tries and has this very peaceful attitude, shining bright, being positive and forward looking, loving to be alive.

I really cant stand and cope with this attitude. Its similiar to jordan peterson. He is so blindly optimistic, i know he means it well but if you really have a look at nature and human psychology. You can only go insane and just accept these dark mechanisms.

To even think that this world was created by anything loving or with any higher meaning you have to be a retard. I remember one species of wild pigs where the horns they had sometimes can even grow into their own skull. Lovely in it.

View attachment 443397

I cant stand GrAYtards, yet here you are, polluting this place with your GrAYness

I cant stand GrAYtards, yet here you are, polluting this place with your GrAYness
so you are gods will itself prophet mohammad? you forgot your goat.. also why are you rude to him.. he didn't do nothing wrong

so you are gods will itself prophet mohammad? you forgot your goat.. also why are you rude to him.. he didn't do nothing wrong
There is of course also a hierarchy in the incel forums. Again males competing with each other for the purpose of getting better sexy women.

Hopecoperope is our alpha male and if any incel ascends it should be him and not a buhu graycel mimi. I mean look guys, he has 11000 posts and even a glowing name!!!! Lmao

@HopeCopeRope our alpha male
the pig is called barirusa. its another brutal blackpill. males have tusks and the longer the better as they're more attractive to females, but the longer it is the more likely for them to piece into skull and cause death. just grow tusks into your pig brain and die for pig pussies bro! :worryfeels:

and you're right, positivity is a low IQ cope. if you're high IQ, you naturally realize how cruel the world really is.

show a baboon eating a baby gazelle alive video to your low IQ religion coping friends, see what they say.... God works in mysterious ways, bro! :feelshaha:
i didnt find it was for sexual attractiveness but its a sick design for sure

Last edited:
people can't stand the brutal reality of the world, that's why need to cope so much

even atheists themselves cope with other stupid shit, most people are sheep not ready to take the blackpill

I guess ppl just need something to cope with :bluepill:

View attachment 443397

Does he slay. How good looking is he?

Does he slay. How good looking is he?
Good question. He is a 6.5/10 7/10 but tends to be not so NT.

Doesnt slay a lot but had interest from several girls, one really nice one but he didnt feel it. I always thought id do everything to ever get a chance for that girl...:feelsaww:

He is bluepilled of course. Also believes morals are objective and based in reality. Also believes jesus is what everyone should strive for.

I am or rather was too intrested into religions, philosophies etc. Helped to cope with absurdity of life and death. Most of them are just good word salads that maybe makes sense for someone and brings some joy. Religion is also the most powerful bluepill in the world.

Right now I don't care about anything: God is fake, people use magical thinking all the time (God give me X if i pray Y), religious leaders are shitheads and some doctrines are shitty. Also you have to dumb to blindly follow anyone.

I am also in the great peace with myself so I can cope freely til my death :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Some humans have spiritual inclinations because of how they evolved. Just think about how hunter gatherers had to understand their environment and notice patterns. Farmers on the other hand lived a lifestyle that went hand in hand with religious dogma.

Spiritual experiences through psychedelics.

Every religion is OK as long as it's attacks fags. Fags must be eradicated from the face of earth.

Every religion is OK as long as it's attacks fags. Fags must be eradicated from the face of earth.

if you are honest with this statement. What exactly do you hate and why? Is it because you dont like to imagine kissing a guy yourself and feel disgust and therefore feel disgust for them which expresses itself then in hate? Why do you think they have to be erradicated?

Hello there, sir.

Would you like to hear about our lord and savior Jesus Christ?