Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can not relate to western memes

Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★
I can not relate to memes made by people in USA, Canada, UK, EU, Australia, New Zealand. Yes I do understand English but I can't relate to them neither can I understand what they mean. But they seem very lame to me and English people find them funny I guess. Cuz they have so many likes, comments and views.

What country are you from?

1724635570368y

Makes sense that you can't relate to those memes then
And tbh western countries are developed and people are smart too (has some educational background at least) but they seem too lame to me they are so materalialistic and individual oriented. We might not be developed but has at least some interesting things going on. I couldn’t have that that's a separate thing but people are generally happy here (mentally)

Do you find any of these funny? I made the two Kanye ones.
Image 19
Image 17
20221025 080518
20221027 065116

And tbh western countries are developed and people are smart too (has some educational background at least) but they seem too lame to me they are so materalialistic and individual oriented. We might not be developed but has at least some interesting things going on. I couldn’t have that that's a separate thing but people are generally happy here (mentally)
I agree with you
I'm American and dislike the current Western society for those same reasons

Last edited:
Like children here (in villages) play in ground, swim in pond, climb in trees, steal fruits from trees, play with others, socialize, we eat with bare hand, people here socialize more with neighbours and have better mental health. We have virgin women who are both religious and can cook, clean and are obedient (despite that they get beaten up by their husband, not all but some), people take bath in pond, catch fish, etc. I've lived in a bit urban area so I couldn’t get that or maybe my mom didn’t let me be like that.

We don't have the filthy culture of dating, doing live together and other cancer culture. We have mostly arranged marriages where our parents find our spouse and in rural areas (even few years ago till now) even when a woman flirts with a man It's seen as disgusting and also an indication that she is a characterless woman and men here have high protective jealousy (that's a separate thing that western woke garbage is even taking over urban areas here and media is trying to normalise western degeneracy (dayting)

We don't have the filthy culture of dating, doing live together and other cancer culture. We have mostly arranged marriages where our parents find our spouse and in rural areas (even few years ago till now) even when a woman flirts with a man It's seen as disgusting and also an indication that she is a characterless woman and men here have high protective jealousy (that's a separate thing that western woke garbage is even taking over urban areas here and media is trying to normalise western degeneracy (dayting)
You are telling us you will be married eventually?

Dayting was never a part of our culture even if someone liked anyone they wouldn’t publicise it and nowadays it is being brought up here by media and is mostly seen in universities, urban cities and in village areas it is kept secret (unless you are from an 'open' minded family). The filth I'm seeing here recently is that some girls here hangout with bf in parks while wearing hijab (to hide their identity). My grandmas time was best things started to get shitty from my parents time

Cousins from my father's side probably had that but I couldn’t I mostly stayed indoor. But hey, there is a bright side. I'm smarter (more informative) then most people who lived such a village life so that's a plus point. And also I can speak and write better English then most of them so that can be a positive side too.

Cousins from my father's side probably had that but I couldn’t I mostly stayed indoor. But hey, there is a bright side. I'm smarter (more informative) then most people who lived such a village life so that's a plus point. And also I can speak and write better English then most of them so that can be a positive side too.
Also village people are seen as uncivilized by city people.

@Sloth.Belgrade can you tell me some about the culture of America both rural and urban cause I don't have much idea. People from educated background here have a mixture of western and islamic values (conservative one) for example they see child marriage and polygamy as bad also see adultery as bad and are what is considered "open minded" by westerns and also non religious people in city has western mentality and our genz hate feminism, lgbt and are highly protective of their rights. If you follow media you'll know how we fought against the government.

@Sloth.Belgrade can you tell me some about the culture of America both rural and urban cause I don't have much idea. People from educated background here have a mixture of western and islamic values (conservative one) for example they see child marriage and polygamy as bad also see adultery as bad and are what is considered "open minded" by westerns and also non religious people in city has western mentality and our genz hate feminism, lgbt and are highly protective of their rights. If you follow media you'll know how we fought against the government.
And currently we are suffering from flood (thanks to Allah not me) and we hate india

Do you think you will get married eventually then?

I am paki btw. What do Bengalis think of them (excluding the war)?

I am paki btw. What do Bengalis think of them (excluding the war)?
People here love Pakistan and I'm afraid of saying anything here due to the fear of ban. How about you?

People here love Pakistan and I'm afraid of saying anything here due to the fear of ban. How about you?
I personally like bengalis though I haven’t met many. They don’t seem as Islamic as Pakistanis but it’s all anecdotal.

I personally like bengalis though I haven’t met many. They don’t seem as Islamic as Pakistanis but it’s all anecdotal.
you asked me if I'll eventually get married or not so I'm asking you do you think you will get married eventually?

Bro, you are from Pakistan so even if you're not getting the girl you like you can still get a decent girl for marriage if you get a well paying job can't you?

And I wear a lungi and eat rice with bare hand too. Can you relate to that?
No, I don't know what a lungi is. I use a fork or spoon when eating rice.
Here we Don't have taxi or car we have rickshaw which a rickshaw driver drives like a three wheeled cycle,
In the US, they only have those in douchey citties.
we have mosques everywhere and men here smoke a lot. Relatable?
Yes, this is the only one I relate to.

Bro, you are from Pakistan so even if you're not getting the girl you like you can still get a decent girl for marriage if you get a well paying job can't you?
I don’t know, it’s possible. I live in Canada though so I am scared if divorce laws and such. But most upper class people in Pakistan nowadays date and do shit but still get an arranged marriage, so I am still vastly less experienced than a Pakistani, even more so when compared to a Canadian. Also, Muslim girls in Canada are still whores and 90 percent of Muslims do not care at all about Islam and date.