Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I can not find the motivation to gym.

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
3 days off of work and i spent it walking around and getting fast food and drinking 4 dollar fruit flavored drinks from dunkin.
:(

You have nothing better to do clearly, so why not put in some earbuds and listen to educational videos/books and lift some iron? You have no one to blame for this but yourself. Just because you don’t get any China doesn’t mean you can’t get strong so you can beat Chad’s ass next time you are disrespected.

Lifting nowadays is like wiping your ass. It's just part of being a grown man.

3 days off of work and i spent it walking around and getting fast food and drinking 4 dollar fruit flavored drinks from dunkin.
:(
You need to make a schedule, then you wont need motivation, just discipline.

Self-improvement is cucked
Public self improvement (going to gym) is especially cucked because you're going there in the hopes of getting a foid to notice you.

Last edited:
I'm going everyday this summer because if I dont do anything I feel bad, bored and depressed from staying at home all day

over for lazy-cels

You have nothing better to do clearly, so why not put in some earbuds and listen to educational videos/books and lift some iron? You have no one to blame for this but yourself. Just because you don’t get any China doesn’t mean you can’t get strong so you can beat Chad’s ass next time you are disrespected.
China? You from kiwifarms?:feelshaha: I mean I agree but seriously you from there:ha..feels:

I also lost motivation to gymmaxx- after gymaxxing to the point where I can crank out muscle-ups with ease and still not getting anywhere socially or with foids, I just lost motivation. I'll have to find new motivation- I'll see myself as a warriER training for the Holy War.:feelsLSD:

I started lifting regularly but i got some flu, fever and i got pneumonia, i didnt lift for two weeks and i still dont feel good.

try bouldering/rock climbing instead

There's still time to go the gym before they close but instead i've been crying uncontrollably for the last hour for I don't even know the reason. :cryfeels:

No, I just know Chris Chan says that to say pussy and I just find it really funny
It's fine if you are from kiwi farms:feelshaha:. Seriously only kiwi farms users say this:feelshaha:

It's fine if you are from kiwi farms:feelshaha:. Seriously only kiwi farms users say this:feelshaha:
I’ve literally never been to that site, but okay. That’s also the first time I’ve used that terminology for pussy. Feel free to look through every single one of my 5000 post in the past two years and if you can find me using it one more time, I’ll give you $100,000.

there's no gym for your height

I’ve literally never been to that site, but okay. That’s also the first time I’ve used that terminology for pussy. Feel free to look through every single one of my 5000 post in the past two years and if you can find me using it one more time, I’ll give you $100,000.
It's fine buddy boyo:feelsjuice: I was just checking I ain't no goddamn fed.:feelsjuice:

you could find other ways to exercise

Barely have the motivation for 30 push-ups