Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can no longer cope with the fact I'll never have a JB girlfriend

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I wake up miserably knowing I have no purpose in life and all my dreams are crushed. Everything I do is pointless and give me no satisfaction. I can't believe I am old, I just can't. It seems so surreal. Sometimes I just wish I could never wake up...

Yeah that's giga ERfuel. I feel you brocel.

How old are you? I'm an oldcel (28) and i know not only I'll never have a teen gf, but also an early 20s gf either. Or even a gf at all if things continue this way :feelscry:

I know what you mean by everything feels surreal :feelscry: i know that feel bro. It's surreal and so sad and unfair.

Water is wet.

Who gives a fuck if she’s jailbait, pedo?

im sad I’ll never have a girlfriend in her 20s

Yeah that's giga ERfuel. I feel you brocel.

How old are you? I'm an oldcel (28) and i know not only I'll never have a teen gf, but also an early 20s gf either. Or even a gf at all if things continue this way :feelscry:

I know what you mean by everything feels surreal :feelscry: i know that feel bro. It's surreal and so sad and unfair.
I'm 23, brocel. Not that old but old enough for this kind of things.

When you're younger you feel it'll happen eventually, then the years go by and nothing changes, only you hopes going away by the day. To be quite honest, I never thought of myself as that guy who will be a permavirgin or something, more like the guy who luck out someday but gets to be that bitter orphaned by lonely teen years kind of guy.

I can't do shit in my prime, things are not getting better. In a few years, even talking to a younger girl will be creepy, there will be no hope at all. I may luck out and get myself some old roastie, but whats the point? I'll never be happy...

When you're younger you feel it'll happen eventually, then the years go by and nothing changes, only you hopes going away by the day. To be quite honest, I never thought of myself as that guy who will be a permavirgin or something, more like the guy who luck out someday but gets to be that bitter orphaned by lonely teen years kind of guy.

I can't do shit in my prime, things are not getting better. In a few years, even talking to a younger girl will be creepy, there will be no hope at all. I may luck out and get myself some old roastie, but whats the point? I'll never be happy...
I don’t care about her being old I just care that she won’t find me attractive/truly love me and will have only settled for me because the men she really wants won’t commit to her

:soy:

you'll be just getting cucked, once she taste chad there's no hope for your subhuman ass
And you think young girls wouldn’t cheat on you too? Quit being delusional. Young girls despise us just like all girls, do.

Shit man:feelscry:

Yeah you never think it'll happen to you to be a virgin for this long. You always kind of assume your life will go the way it's supposed to. But time slowly goes on and you never get any chance. :feelscry:

Ik you missed out on prime years brocel and it's horrible. Ik that feel. We'll never get those years back and they're supposed to be the best in life. But you're not that old bro, you can still get an early 20s gf and maybe be happy if things change for you.
Who gives a fuck if she’s jailbait, pedo?

im sad I’ll never have a girlfriend in her 20s
:feelsseriously::soy:

Yeah you never think it'll happen to you to be a virgin for this long. You always kind of assume your life will go the way it's supposed to. But time slowly goes on and you never get any chance. :feelscry:

Ik you missed out on prime years brocel and it's horrible. Ik that feel. We'll never get those years back and they're supposed to be the best in life. But you're not that old bro, you can still get an early 20s gf and maybe be happy if things change for you.

:feelsseriously::soy:
He won’t because early 20s girls don’t want him, either

He won’t because early 20s girls don’t want him, either
Idk man maybe he will ascend. It's not like he's already 30 so the past is written in stone, so to speak. The possibility is there.

Idk man maybe he will ascend. It's not like he's already 30 so the past is written in stone, so to speak. The possibility is there.
Age doesn’t matter if you’re short and ugly

I don’t care how old she is if she and I find each other attractive and she is loyal and doesn’t mind my inexperience

I think it’s less we lament about not being able to fuck teen girls and more lamenting about missing out on some of the joys of youth and also missing out on important developmental milestones

I wake up miserably knowing I have no purpose in life and all my dreams are crushed. Everything I do is pointless and give me no satisfaction. I can't believe I am old, I just can't. It seems so surreal. Sometimes I just wish I could never wake up...
Couldn't relate more.

And you think young girls wouldn’t cheat on you too? Quit being delusional. Young girls despise us just like all girls, do.
the only hope for non chads is being the first one

you still have hope at that point, once they get chadstrucked it's over, you're just getting chad's scraps IF you get lucky, not even that we can get

I'll keep trying anyways because I'm a fucking coper, but deep down I guess I know, there's a certain point you reach you just know things ain't changing :feelsbadman:

idk bro, idk :feelscry:

I don’t care how old she is if she and I find each other attractive and she is loyal and doesn’t mind my inexperience

I think it’s less we lament about not being able to fuck teen girls and more lamenting about missing out on some of the joys of youth and also missing out on important developmental milestones
Obviously. I don't even want to fuck a girl half my age now, but i would've wanted to when I was that age. That's the whole point. We did miss on everything that being a teen is supposed to mean and all developmental milestones.

You're just seething bc we're pointing out the inconvenient truth that teen foids can be hot and not thinking straight.

Btw no girl will "not mind your experience" you need to lie to them or it's over. Also don't expect foids to be loyal, she won't be loyal since there's guys out there who are more attractive than you. If you ascend just be on the lookout and when she cheats on you dump her.

you still have hope at that point, once they get chadstrucked it's over, you're just getting chad's scraps IF you get lucky, not even that we can get

I'll keep trying anyways because I'm a fucking coper, but deep down I guess I know, there's a certain point you reach you just know things ain't changing :feelsbadman:

She won’t care about you being the first if you’re ugly and subhuman especially when there’s plenty of superior men out there who would make her forget about your ass
Obviously. I don't even want to fuck a girl half my age now, but i would've wanted to when I was that age. That's the whole point. We did miss on everything that being a teen is supposed to mean and all developmental milestones.

You're just seething bc we're pointing out the inconvenient truth that teen foids can be hot and not thinking straight.

Btw no girl will "not mind your experience" you need to lie to them or it's over. Also don't expect foids to be loyal, she won't be loyal since there's guys out there who are more attractive than you. If you ascend just be on the lookout and when she cheats on you dump her.
Man if I can’t lie then why bother

why bother if she’ll cheat

if she refuses me due to my inexperience then she can fuck off, I don’t want her anymore

I feel you on that. I'm 28 and still trying :feelscry:

I think an important part of being blackpilled is to accept that it's over, and that even if you get a date it won't be like if you were Chad, and ofc keep trying because plenty of incels ascend, but with that in mind. Your personality will never matter and you'll never find a woman who doesn't crave chads, that goes without saying.
if she refuses me due to my inexperience then she can fuck off, I don’t want her anymore
Cope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back