Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can never finish any slice of life anime

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★
Slice of life anime is ropefuel watching all the moggers having fun life, ESPECIALLY teen love anime is always top tier suifuel.

Even anime with loser MC's end up getting gf of friends in the end anyway. I want a male protagonist incel who just suffers the whole time alone. That would be lifefuel. Actually I guess welcome to the NHK exists but even he gets a girls who cares about him and helps him.

tf you on most anime are incel targeted

I can't even watch 1 minute of that bluepill nonsense.

Just dont watch anime theory

I feel like watching the old Goku vs Frieza saga again.

Its been 20+ years since I've seen it so it will be like new to me again.

I loved the suspense and I remember the damn commercials used to kill me.

my main point was that I'm annoyed that there isn't any anime with a truecel MC.
and whats the point? there is plenty edgy revenge mangas but they are all mid because i would rather escape shitty reality and NOT look for it in fiction

I don't like them either but it's because they're so full of tropes and clichés they're so boring. Always the same shit like it's raining so they stay under the porch after class, preparing the school festival, going to the beach, summer festival with yukata, etc.

I feel like watching the old Goku vs Frieza saga again.

Its been 20+ years since I've seen it so it will be like new to me again.

I loved the suspense and I remember the damn commercials used to kill me.
wtf; how old are you ?

62052.jpg

I don't like them either but it's because they're so full of tropes and clichés they're so boring. Always the same shit like it's raining so they stay under the porch after class, preparing the school festival, going to the beach, summer festival with yukata, etc.
Fair, and that was to be expected tbh.

Chad's real life is a slice of slice romcom