Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can never escape the blackpill

• Thread starter SkinjobCatastrophe
  • Start date
SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

DESTROY ALL NORMIES
★★★
Its impossible to go even one day without seeing something that reminds you of how chad gets everything and we get nothing.

One of my favorite things to do is watch old black and white movies. I just turned one on and the movie starts out with a famous actress on a movie set. A heavy stage light falls from the set and just before its about to hit her an extra on the set jumps into action and pushes her out of the way just before the light hits her.

It turns out that this extra is a tall chad, and so the actress asks him out to dinner, even though he is just a random guy with no money or connections. Whenever she looks at him, you can see her eyes filled with lust. She buys him a fancy outfit just for the date. And then later she drives with him out to the beach in her chauffeur’s car - just the two of them. Only one day after they met

Not even 15 minutes into the movie and ive already been hit with a brutal blackpill.

The movie is called “The Female Animal” from 1958 if you want to look it up

Brutal man. No matter what time period it will always be there, an undeniable fact of nature.

Chad always win no matter what.

He even wins here. @Chad

The Female Animal
FUCK even the title is a condensed blackpill
tenor.gif

There is no escaping the blackpill. Its inevitable

Can’t escape reality

I can't even concentrate on something for 10 min without some blackpill coming into my mind

Is forever man

I can't even concentrate on something for 10 min without some blackpill coming into my mind
Same here, everything is so obvious when you aren’t a bluepilled idiot. The blackpill shows up everywhere