Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can live for sixty years.

Berith

Berith

Du Doch Nicht
-
I wish it was like in America, all the libtards are fighting for it. But I don't care about trannies and fags and feminists' rights.
All I care about is that they allow guns there, so I can kill myself for good. That's what I really dream about.
I can live 60 years if it doesn't matter because there's no offspring.
Even my job keeps me away from women because I work with expired, rotting flesh and it stinks horribly and it gets on my skin.
They were making fun of me when I was on the tram, even tho I can not do anything about it because it's not my fault.
I thought about what medieval men did who didn't have women. Did they just pick a fight and die? I have no idea. What did they do?
I feel shit and lonely. I don't know how long I can bare.

Just put your head on a train track theory

I wish it was like in America, all the libtards are fighting for it. But I don't care about trannies and fags and feminists' rights.
All I care about is that they allow guns there, so I can kill myself for good. That's what I really dream about.
I can live 60 years if it doesn't matter because there's no offspring.
Even my job keeps me away from women because I work with expired, rotting flesh and it stinks horribly and it gets on my skin.
They were making fun of me when I was on the tram, even tho I can not do anything about it because it's not my fault.
I thought about what medieval men did who didn't have women. Did they just pick a fight and die? I have no idea. What did they do?
I feel shit and lonely. I don't know how long I can bare.
Are you a morgue worker?

What are the other ways then?

Just put your head on a train track theory
Killing yourself by train is prone to fail because of fear and suicidal instinct. Seek a peaceful way out. The rope is the ol' reliable of methods but apparently SN + anti-emetics, if you can get your hands on it, is the most peaceful non-assisted way out.

Killing yourself by train is prone to fail because of fear and suicidal instinct. Seek a peaceful way out. The rope is the ol' reliable of methods but apparently SN + anti-emetics, if you can get your hands on it, is the most peaceful non-assisted way out.
I wish i had a gun roping is hard tried many times but failed

nah, bro.... just go on ync and check people who necked themselves. It's sad looking and painful. Gun is the way.