Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can kill myself rn

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Am i a pussy rn? see you guys in heaven? Idk

calm ur tits son, chill those beans

Don't do it, things will get better concerning what happened to you.

Killing yourself is not being a pussy boyo that is what normies say because they don't know shit.

I say suicide takes extreme amount of courage to do because you are facing the very primary instincts in all of living organisms which is to survive.

Still I do not recommend it but what can I do about it as suicide is just another self expression.

Make it more of a mystery and make sure your body is unfindable. Or so decomposed it's barely recognizable as a body.

Or not kill yourself and just take of wandering and do shit.

Please don't. Everything is going to be fine.

Whatever happened brocel, please don't kill yourself. I know it's hard right now, but it's not worth taking your life over.

I can kill myself rn​

Or can you?
Michael Stevens (educator) - Wikipedia

Jfl at all the everything-will-be-ok-copers here. I have some breaking news for you:

1.) Nothing will get better
2.) You will die anyway

Cope, you won't do it and if u ded srs make livestream for us

Imagine killing yourself over some ewhore

Attachments

• D8E1F868-3241-44E3-9471-08A56C3C0C7E.gif
    D8E1F868-3241-44E3-9471-08A56C3C0C7E.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
If you wanna be a real shitter get some dna or identifying items of someone that has wronged you & plant them around where you'll do the deed then it may be murder.

See you tomorrow

Id really sit down and think about it a lot. Really try to view what your life will be like. Also, id wait until 25 at least before ending it

I dont know your situation but sooner you give up on things you cant have, the better. Hope is a hurtful bitch.

Your choice. Good luck bro

Manlet is alive and hung over. :feelsYall: