Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can hate everyone

I

IncelHeII

If your a tall fag, nigger, jew, cunt, fag

it's all the same. its all unrelatable. I feel no empathy for you. I have been rejected all my life, these pricks haven't felt any sympathy for me, so why should I for them?:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Humans are meant to work together, something has went horribly wrong with us. Its not our fault. Maybe its the fault of our grandparents enslaving each other, either way something is WRONG today

Niggers and Whiteys should not be be copulating together, we should be working together to create shit, but nignogs are subhumans and got enslaved, i wonder why, that NEVER got explained in school

because im white im able to travel to the land of africa and enslave you:dab:

Slave thread tbh.:shock:

tallfags are the same as niggers, entitled, unless especially ugly

niggers and jews and tallfags fuck prime pussy every day while you rot

If your a tall fag, nigger, jew, cunt, fag

it's all the same. its all unrelatable. I feel no empathy for you. I have been rejected all my life, these pricks haven't felt any sympathy for me, so why should I for them?:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
I can relate

foids give pussy to "confident' men while you rot maxx, if only you had the confidence inkwell!:feelsohh:

wow your such a loser, spending over 1 hour on a "forum"? :foidSoy: Chad lets get out of here

I FORGOT TO TAKE MY MEDS LOL, THIS IS WHY IM INKWELL, ITS MY MEDS, IF I DIDNT HAVE TO TAKE MEDS I WOULDNT BE INKWELL, CAUSE REASONS:dafuckfeels:

Incels.png

I GET IOIS EVERY DAY BOYOS, IM 6ft4, handsome, BUT IF I FOR GET TO TAKE MEDS MY FOIDS TELL ME IM A PIECEO SHIT MISOGNIST