Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can feel myself slipping...

• Thread starter CopeWithTheRope
  • Start date
C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
I'm not sure if it's because of social deprivation that I've experienced pretty much my entire life, my general nihilistic, hopeless worldview, or because I am developing into some type of mental illness; but I legitimately think women, and some men want me dead. I don't go out in public much, well now I'm forced to because of school. Anyways, whenever I go out foids always give me looks as if they want me dead. I know we sarcastically joke around here about how foids want incel men dead, but I'm actually serious. I'll be standing in the checkout line and I swear I'll hear a foid say "I want you dead", "kill yourself", "die", etc. No, I'm not making this up. At first, I thought it may be because of sleep deprivation, as sometimes I stay up too late and don't treat myself the greatest, but now it's getting worse. I'll be alone and I hear shit like this. I think I'm honestly starting to lose my shit, it's scary tbh. Classes suck ass because I think everyone wants me dead. I'm always trying to find a corner where I can be out of sight and study alone. Part of me rationally knows that I'm being irrational thinking these random people want me dead, yet this mindset gets stronger each and every day. Not sure what to do, I guess I'll see how tomorrow goes. Has inceldom driven me to literal insanity? I'm not really asking for help because this is probably out of most peoples' realm, so it's more so kind of venting. Thanks for reading this if you give a shit.

Peace out,
CopeWithTheRope

sounds like schizophrenia? how old are you? it usually manifests in your early 20s

I'm not sure if it's because of social deprivation that I've experienced pretty much my entire life, my general nihilistic, hopeless worldview, or because I am developing into some type of mental illness; but I legitimately think women, and some men want me dead. I don't go out in public much, well now I'm forced to because of school. Anyways, whenever I go out foids always give me looks as if they want me dead. I know we sarcastically joke around here about how foids want incel men dead, but I'm actually serious. I'll be standing in the checkout line and I swear I'll hear a foid say "I want you dead", "kill yourself", "die", etc. No, I'm not making this up. At first, I thought it may be because of sleep deprivation, as sometimes I stay up too late and don't treat myself the greatest, but now it's getting worse. I'll be alone and I hear shit like this. I think I'm honestly starting to lose my shit, it's scary tbh. Classes suck ass because I think everyone wants me dead. I'm always trying to find a corner where I can be out of sight and study alone. Part of me rationally knows that I'm being irrational thinking these random people want me dead, yet this mindset gets stronger each and every day. Not sure what to do, I guess I'll see how tomorrow goes. Has inceldom driven me to literal insanity? I'm not really asking for help because this is probably out of most peoples' realm, so it's more so kind of venting. Thanks for reading this if you give a shit.

Peace out,
CopeWithTheRope

The paranoia is real, my years of social isolation have degraded my mental state as well. The thing is it's not restricted to inceldom, there is the phenomenon of gang stalking which have became very popular of late.

Perhaps your time of inceldom have lead to some self-reflection and made you over-analyze things? Trying to find reasons that they are avoiding / picking on you.

I wish DoktorDoom was here so he can give some inputs as well, if it really is schizophrenia. Sorry but I'm not really well versed on how the diagnosis is.

Perhaps your time of inceldom have lead to some self-reflection and made you over-analyze things? Trying to find reasons that they are avoiding / picking on you.

See, this is what my rational side tells me...That I'm just subconsciously manifesting these thoughts, but fuck, the feelings are overwhelming sometimes.

See, this is what my rational side tells me...That I'm just subconsciously manifesting these thoughts, but fuck, the feelings are overwhelming sometimes.

I agree, the feelings are real as hell aren't they?

I thought someone poisoned me and felt like I was dying, almost ended up on the floor.
Had objects talking to me, windshield wipers saying cope, had a marching band appeared in my dorm room at night, demons appearing at times. Voices like you do too.

I don't know about you but here's what helped me somewhat.

It might sound like a meme but I would try to meditate, by doing so you become more mindfulness of yourself, but not just any normal meditation

https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/dialectical-behavior-therapy-dbt-core-mindfulness/

I can disconnect myself at will now and it helps when it's a minor episode so I can "return to my normal state", just being aware of which "state" your mind is in can help a lot. Though during stressful times it won't help, only medication will have some proper effect.

I don't want to say you have schizophrenia and I sure as hell hope you don't, maybe you are just stressed out. If you have any concern or questions about the episodes and if they get worst, feel free to DM me, I can share with you what they are like but nobody is the same.

Stay strong! :feelsokman:

sounds like schizophrenia. JFL when you get genetically fucked AND a mental disease on top of that. sorry for you, OP.