Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i can feel a heart attack coming

D

Despicablecel

Wizard
★★★★★
I'd even prefer cancer since at least i can be low inhib before dying like those bucket list guys on tiktok and youtube

I often feel hard on my chest

I feel something bad happening my whole body is acting weird, I can barely move corretl y:feelsbadman:

thankfully i was able to ride my bike for hours at a time so im probably good. I just need to limit my caffeine intake before shit gets serious fr

my heart races a lot of my day and it's hell

my heart races a lot of my day and it's hell
Same, it impacts me a lot. Some nights I have to stay up longer until my heart calms down. Occassionally I wake up at 4am with my heart racing.

Most of day I spend before laptop and recently started having short heart palpitations randomly.
Makes me a bit worried and thinking about going to gym.

Try some cocaine bro... Very calming

thankfully i was able to ride my bike for hours at a time so im probably good. I just need to limit my caffeine intake before shit gets serious fr

I gotta limit my time browsing my phone. It’s too a point I’m typing on my iPhone and the keyboard is flashing (try typing on your phone and blinking nonstop, that’s what it looks like)

My screen time in my phone is 9 hours a day JFL