Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I can cherry pick IT comments too

SquareBin

SquareBin

So many masks, I forgot my face.
-
FC976646 B91A 43A2 A3AC 8B0C036DC23B

Hey IncelTears, why don’t you create a subreddit with better/nicer comments from incels ? You could call it « IncelHope » or something, and give message of support.

Instead, you (IncelTears) prefer to cherrypick the worst of the worst, then pretend every incels think like the cherrypicked comment.

Incel.is is as much of a cult than IncelTears at this point. You give me (and many of my buddycels) no incentives to get out of my hole.

They are fat cunts that get sex once a year from their own mothers.

jfl at caring what balding trannies think about you

They don't care about helping us, they just want to laugh at our expense. Fuck those failed normies, landwhales, and incels in denial, they hate us so I might as well return the favor.

I posted a comment there a couple days ago claiming that they were cherry picking our posts, and that I don't support violence. Most of what I got was people telling me that I actually did support violence, that I'm guilty by association, and that I should stay in my basement(also that I'm a loser). There is no dialogue to be had with these people, they won't believe your own words over the image of us that they've constructed for themselves.

They don't care about helping us, they just want to laugh at our expense. Fuck those failed normies, landwhales, and incels in denial, they hate us so I might as well return the favor.

I posted a comment there a couple days ago claiming that they were cherry picking our posts, and that I don't support violence. Most of what I got was people telling me that I actually did support violence, that I'm guilty by association, and that I should stay in my basement(also that I'm a loser). There is no dialogue to be had with these people, they won't believe your own words over the image of us that they've constructed for themselves.
This resumes it pretty well.
They’re happy to bully us.
If an average person was suicidal, they’d help them out, most people would take time out of their day every week to talk, play, drink and support the suicidal person.

However, with us, because our coping method are different and we’re repulsive against our will, no one will help us, even if there is a potential to get out of our hole, just like the suicidal person.

They don’t care about the outcome, they’re just happy to bully us for the time present.

Instead they say « just change for yourselve, by yourself, alone, bro! » so that they can feel guilt free about their difference of care for people who need equal support.

This resumes it pretty well.
They’re happy to bully us.
If an average person was suicidal, they’d help them out
I think you you are wrong, they dont really care about average males incels or not, if it was female sure everyone would support and help her

I think you you are wrong, they dont really care about average males incels or not, if it was female sure everyone would support and help her
Yes, you’re right.
Most male suicides aren’t talked of all that much.
The worst is when it IS talked of, there are still people saying « but females try to do it more often than males so it’s a female issue ! »

The final outcome is still more deadly to males. Yet the females are the one getting more attention from the general public.

Only other men seem to care about male issues.
Whereas both men and women, today, care about female issues.
I know what they’ll say :
« But in the past only women cared about women’s issues ! So it’s fair to not care if male issues today hurr durr »
In the past, no one cared about men AND women issues.
We were equally uncared for, and today, men are unequally uncared for today.

Inkeltears are low IQ brainlets following a preprogrammed narrative. They'll exclude every single fact that isn't fitting in rather than accept the awful truth.
They are fat cunts that get sex once a year from their own mothers.

And also, they tend to be even more subhuman than us. I literally mogged all the dudes who bullied me in high school, they were just incels in denial trying to play it alpha. They soon calmed down when I beat the shit out of their weak ass.

Inkeltears are low IQ brainlets following a preprogrammed narrative. They'll exclude every single fact that isn't fitting in rather than accept the awful truth.

And also, they tend to be even more subhuman than us. I literally mogged all the dudes who bullied me in high school, they were just incels in denial trying to play it alpha. They soon calmed down when I beat the shit out of their weak ass.
Fucking HIGH IQ.

I bet they look even more uglier than us.

But.. but... I thought incels are the bad people...

Legalize the purge.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back