Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can be attracted to below average girls if they have a good personality

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Sometimes they don’t even need that. They just have to be nice to me. Are woman the same? Can i get girls?

didnt you say youll only ltr 7+ girls?

E
WorldRulerAisha said:
didnt you say youll only ltr 7+ girls?

I was trolling. 2 of my crushes are 5s and 1 is a 9. I’ve liked some 4s before.

imbored21 said:
E
I was trolling. 2 of my crushes are 5s and 1 is a 9. I’ve liked some 4s before.

why not travel? Youre white

so can every male that's not volcel.

it's called a libido.

Spidey said:
so can every male that's not volcel.

it's called a libido.

It's called not being a hypergamous female.

No shit we all could be. They wont fuck you though

lel heck id be fine with my looksmatch as long as they werent severely obese.

I'd be fine with any female with light skin, not fat, not deformed, and fitting personality

I would still force myself to be with women I'm not attracted to.

ropecel said:
I'd be fine with any female with light skin, not fat, not deformed, and fitting personality

any type of skin*

Just give me anyone at this stage.

All femoids are rotten on the inside.

imbored21 said:
Sometimes they don’t even need that. They just have to be nice to me. Are woman the same? Can i get girls?

Wymyn are similar for the most part, to varying degrees. 

Scoring your looksmatch or 1 point below if you're at least around a 4-5 should be doable imo. But you will have to be prepared for a large number of rejections and be forgiving of other flaws. You have to be NT maxed and looksmaxxed also, though.

Twisted said:
I can go as low as a PSL 2
Lowering my standards didn’t help me escape inceldom though :(

You can get a 2/10 ez LOL.

VLÖ said:
Just give me anyone at this stage.

Their has to be some physical attraction imo, besides that her personality as well.

KyloRen said:
All femoids are rotten on the inside.

They are all Chad chasers, even if you BB, they will all cheat with Chad in the end.

Same, but I cannot say the same other way around

Cynistic said:
Their has to be some physical attraction imo, besides that her personality as well.

I don't care, unlike heartless roasties I can adapt. I used to think a girl was ugly af, but after time I started getting more and more attracted to her. (Of course it never lead to anything, she didn't even know who I was and neither did I really).

ropecel said:
whogivesafucc said:
ropecel said:
any type of skin*

VLÖ said:
I don't care, unlike heartless roasties I can adapt. I used to think a girl was ugly af, but after time I started getting more and more attracted to her. (Of course it never lead to anything, she didn't even know who I was and neither did I really).

same tbh. I believe that as long as you have some things and common and are willing, one could learn to love anyone. 

unless your female

Sub8Hate said:
imbored21 said:
Wymyn are similar for the most part, to varying degrees.
Scoring your looksmatch or 1 point below if you're at least around a 4-5 should be doable imo. But you will have to be prepared for a large number of rejections and be forgiving of other flaws. You have to be NT maxed and looksmaxxed also, though.

You have to be super super NT to even consider getting your looks match. If you're not NT the only girls you'll ever get are PSL looks match minus two.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back