Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I came while I was sleeping

Limitcel

Limitcel

No one is more hated than a incel who says t truth
★★★★★
I was doing nofap for 1 month because I feel like it will help me have more energy to do other things in life and everything went down the drain while I wasn't even aware
I mean, I'm not sure if it's the same thing and what the consequences are, but either way, waking up all dirty and having to take a shower in the cold on a free day is really annoying.

It's called a wet dream. It's not "down the drain", you were fully spermmaxxed and your body was doing a natural release. Sometimes if you're lucky you even dream of ascending with foids during this.

It's called a wet dream. It's not "down the drain", you were fully spermmaxxed and your body was doing a natural release. Sometimes if you're lucky you even dream of ascending with foids during this.
But does this take away all my progress on nofap?

But does this take away all my progress on nofap?
Semen release in natural and will happen regardless. Doesn't take away progress because you're doing nofap, not semen retention.

had this experience twice, both were awesome and vivid. one was like a pov of a girl with her head cropped off, teasing me in bikini, like a old school camgirl video. other i was chilling playing games on my PC, then gf from FNF starts tongue kissing me. i might start doing nofap again just to have such experiences again.

had this experience twice, both were awesome and vivid. one was like a pov of a girl with her head cropped off, teasing me in bikini, like a old school camgirl video. other i was chilling playing games on my PC, then gf from FNF starts tongue kissing me. i might start doing nofap again just to have such experiences again.
Fr, all incels should NoFapmaxx to experience it. Mine was vivid enough that I felt it while asleep.

Fr, all incels should NoFapmaxx to experience it. Mine was vivid enough that I felt it while asleep.
but its very difficult, cumming to sexy pics after working all day is comfy, although not as great as having vivid dreams :feelsUnreal: imma figure it out