Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I came to hate dogs

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
People often say they get a dog to "protect the house" of shit like that but in reality what a dog usually does is barking uselessly to people on the street, other dogs barking and shit like that. Plus it's not like a burglar couldn't just poison/shoot the dog or something. Right now my neighbor's dumb Rottweiler is barking non stop to another dog who can be heard barking in the distance.

People where I live also have the odious habit of walking dogs on the street with long ass leashes or even worse, without a leash. "He a gud boy, nuffin will happen", tipically says the low IQ dog-haver. Yeah, until someone gets bitten, like happened to me last year. Had to take a vaccine because of it and the old guy was like "he already bit three people", as nonchalantly as possible. I felt so fucking much like punching that fucker straight in the nose but he was like 80, I'd have killed him. I'd also have had to kill that dumb dog after that, that wouldn't happen without me getting bitten some more times probably. I contacted a friend who's a lawyer and he said nothing could be done to sue or anything in the circumstances it happened. Absolute ragefuel.

Lol getting bite by Fido is incel tier

i fucking despise those wild animals

Steal him and make soup with him.

Dogs are very annoying, they'll bark like crazy no matter how many time the same person walks by the house.

You truly are my people. Even fucking mention that you don't like dogs to normies and they will look at you like you shit in their dinner. Is it so hard to believe that someone doesn't want your disgusting animal slobbering on their face or attacking them. I hate dogs more because of "dog lovers" that the dogs themselves.

cats are worse

i hate dogs too. always have.

I especially hate the dog lovers who like to project emotion and intent onto their pet slaves. Dont really care for the animals themselves.

cats are worse
I like them a lot tbh. They're silent and non-aggressive (only attack when cornered), just by that they mog dogs completely as pet options IMO.

Also looksmog dogs mostly.

This would be my choice if I had a big house.

I like dogs, they’re the only organisms in existence who have ever shown affection towards me.

Death to all humancels except me, I want to watch every single humanoid get fucked with a giant drill.

I hate dogs because they mog me

I absolutely despise chihuahuas. I haven't been to the shooting range in a long time, and I would go there every single day if I could use live chihuahuas for target practice.

How could you hate an innocent doggo? You must be a psychopath.

cucc-jpg.15568

CdjAvdyVAAA3Qzc.jpg

Mylyssuh, 20

I probably swiped right because I wanted to boop snoots with your doggo. :heart: Not here for hookups.:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Note: disregard the above, Chad. Are you available to bang me like a gong in a couple hours? I just have to lock this stupid fucking dog up.

Last edited:
How could you hate an innocent doggo? You must be a psychopath.

cucc-jpg.15568
CdjAvdyVAAA3Qzc.jpg

Mylyssuh, 20

I probably swiped right because I wanted to boop snoots with your doggo. :heart: Not here for hookups.:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Note: disregard the above, Chad. Are you available to bang me like a gong in a couple hours? I just have to lock this stupid fucking dog up.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Some dogs are really good dogs some are fucking annoying and useless. Usually its the owners who fuck them up.

hey, dog are cool. My dog is my only real friend

I love my dog deeply :)

I hate pets, had them die on me, why the fuck would anyone in 2018 own anything of such sort?

Yes, dogs have higher SMV than incels but it doesn't mean you should hate them. Hate femoids instead.

Hitler loved dogs, I can't hate dogs

You hate the one and only species that love us unconditionally. :feelsokman:

they-live-bubblegum.png

I have come hERe to hate doGS and toast roasties

And I'm all out of doGS

I hate all fighting breeds. Shitbulls, rotts and their kind need to be put down and their disgustig owners who defend their vile actions no matter what also need putting down

Its over for scaredcels

Dogs are generally speaking one of the most honourable and loyal forms of creatures that inhabit this world, and they are ready to die for their packs. The way humanity treats canines is behind reprehensible. Aggressive races like pitbulls and rottweilers are bred that way by their owners, to not speak of the mutant races of Chihuahuas, Bulldogs and other poor creatures that have been intentionally genetically fucked to be aesthetically appeasing and "pure-bred", to the extent that they are physically and mentally stunted.

The continued breeding of many pedigree races must be banned, and those involved in the breeding of such dogs must be treated with extreme prejudice.

And before you say that dogs smell each-other in the poop-holes etc... don't apply human standards to canines.

I hate all fighting breeds. Shitbulls, rotts and their kind need to be put down and their disgustig owners who defend their vile actions no matter what also need putting down
This. Also shish-kebab breeds like puddles, chihuahuas, pugs, etc.
This here is a proper dog, though:
IMG_2432.JPG

So true, do you live in Serbia?

I always hated dogs, they´re very social beings and can´t take care of themselves like they need to be walked so they can do their business and bathed. They´re also loud I fucking hate when dogs bark, makes me wanna kill them! I also absolutely HATE when a dog approaches me and starts jumping up on me or licking my hands it´s fucking disgusting! Makes me wanna punch that vile creature! And it´s even worse if it´s a random dog that someone walks while I am on a walk. Get your fucking disgusting annoying dog off of me!! I should be allowed to punch the dog if it interferes with my personal space and I can´t state enough how much I truly HATE dogs licking my hand! Cats just sniff the hand and even if they lick it is very rare they do that and their tongue is just like sandpaper not like dogs disgusting wet tongues who completely "washed" your hand EW!

You hate the one and only species that love us unconditionally. :feelsokman:
Good point.
Dogs are generally speaking one of the most honourable and loyal forms of creatures that inhabit this world, and they are ready to die for their packs. The way humanity treats canines is behind reprehensible. Aggressive races like pitbulls and rottweilers are bred that way by their owners, to not speak of the mutant races of Chihuahuas, Bulldogs and other poor creatures that have been intentionally genetically fucked to be aesthetically appeasing and "pure-bred", to the extent that they are physically and mentally stunted.

The continued breeding of many pedigree races must be banned, and those involved in the breeding of such dogs must be treated with extreme prejudice.

And before you say that dogs smell each-other in the poop-holes etc... don't apply human standards to canines.
Even better point.
Best point ITT. Holy fuck, I love dogs again now :feelsautistic:

Not to mention that most dog owners leave their shit in the streets, it's disgusting and if you are not careful you can step on it...
Also these dogs get more pussy than us..
TBH I think we hate the dog owners not the dogs themselves

I hate pets, had them die on me, why the fuck would anyone in 2018 own anything of such sort?
When I was a kid a cat I really loved fled to the streets and got run over by a car, I carried his noticeably broken and moribund body to the veterinary close to my house but he died on me :feelscry:

I hate cars too, btw. But that's probably because I live in a place where people don't respect traffic regulations properly.

So true, do you live in Serbia?
Brazil.

they-live-bubblegum.png

I have come hERe to hate doGS and toast roasties

And I'm all out of doGS
Best day of my life.

I love well-behaved dogs with responsible owners. Violent breeds are annoying though, so are their owners.

When I was a kid a cat I really loved fled to the streets and got run over by a car

This happened to our cat when I was young. He was still alive, but clearly about to die. My dad dug a little hole, put him inside, and crushed him with a spud bar. :feelsbadman:RIP:feelsbadman:

to each their own. I love dogs. They're the most loyal friend you can have if you take a good care of them.

loud and aggressive dogs are a result of lack of discipline.

Horses are an incel's best mate.

I like dogs in general, they're usually innocent and non judgemental :feelsokman:

id like one to cuddle with but too much work and money

I don't like dogs that much either. Paying to raise another bitch's spawn essentially.

Some dogs are really good dogs some are fucking annoying and useless. Usually its the owners who fuck them up.
Pretty much this, the training makes the difference between a wreck and a qt puppy.
This. You aren't human if you don't like them (At least the good ones, most are horribly trained in all honesty)

I always hated dogs, they´re very social beings and can´t take care of themselves like they need to be walked so they can do their business and bathed. They´re also loud I fucking hate when dogs bark, makes me wanna kill them! I also absolutely HATE when a dog approaches me and starts jumping up on me or licking my hands it´s fucking disgusting! Makes me wanna punch that vile creature! And it´s even worse if it´s a random dog that someone walks while I am on a walk. Get your fucking disgusting annoying dog off of me!! I should be allowed to punch the dog if it interferes with my personal space and I can´t state enough how much I truly HATE dogs licking my hand! Cats just sniff the hand and even if they lick it is very rare they do that and their tongue is just like sandpaper not like dogs disgusting wet tongues who completely "washed" your hand EW!
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'RE NOT WHITE!
My former dog NEVER let anyone near me while I was in bed, and despite being almost as big as me, was (usually) quite friendly with people and dogs outside. Their saliva is harmless (we slept in the same room and he legit pinned me down and smooched me in the morning, until I would wake up proper and move him off me) and if one comes to you, just give it a pat or ignore it and they'll go back to their owner within seconds. (Usually free dogs are well trained, at night mine was always loose).
Dogs are second to none when it comes to loyalty and sincere affection. That makes them worthy of SOME respect.

Not to mention that most dog owners leave their shit in the streets, it's disgusting and if you are not careful you can step on it...
Also these dogs get more pussy than us..
TBH I think we hate the dog owners not the dogs themselves
Both my former and current dog ALWAYS crap in grassy unwalked areas. Just pet them for doing it in grass and they figure it out afterward.
I came on some dogs
WUT?
id like one to cuddle with but too much work and money
2 hrs of work/day (walking+cleaning) and (at least in my parts) 10KG/22LB kibble sacks cost no more than 15 Euros (Even a big dog doesn't need more than 2/week) It's legit worth it. (Puppies are a different story, they'll chew EVERYTHING and need constant supervision + special food. Get an adult)