Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I came crawling back of course - I made a mistake

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
But I still stand by what I said whenever I last posted, there are more incels in real life per 100 men there there are in incel communities, and yes it was one of FACEandLMS streams where every caller was a chadlite or chad wanting know tell everyone how blackpilled they’re and how they’re “bro’s” of incels, which is like a millionaire going around hanging with homeless people and claiming they’re bro’s and love the homeless lifestyle while going back to their mansions after. So I just have to accept this is going to happen, from now on I’m going to just ignore that stuff and focus on posting incel content.

I also did the stupid thing of reading a unintentionally blackpilled article from a dumb cunts Chad “rape” story and felt obliged to post it which I will in another thread.

I am a few weeks into my Invisalign treatment now and my teeth are getting straighter already, surprised at how fast it is working. Since I am unable to eat as much calories weight (bodyfat) has come down 5kg and I’m on the way to getting lean again. Other than that nothing else hasn’t changed.

Welcome back virginlossus

Don’t forget you’re here forever

What do people mean when they say .co is full of fakes? If anyone admits to having a girlfriend they are banned. The most fakecel users are the ones posting "You're still an incel if you kissed a girl once" but there aren't loads of them.

Good to have you back buddy boyo

Imagine my surprise. Welcome back.

Knew you would come back. We’re ingrained into your brain.

While you were gone I downloaded the tik Tok app on my phone. Now I wanna kill myself for looking at topless chads dancing around smiling into the camera, while foids in the comments drool over them :feelsohgod::feelsrope::kys:

Last edited:
I will be leaving soon too.
Not because of reasons you posted, but because there's nothing else for me here.
I hate my life, and complaining here will not change anything. Neither will leaving for that matter, but I'll actively avoid blackpilled stuff for mental health reasons.
Disassociation and deep apathy has set in for half a year now and I need to change my habits before I descend even further.