Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I called two roasties whores today

Enemy of Humanity

Enemy of Humanity

nihilist
-
I have to pick up my sister from work since my family shares a car. I’m at the workplace often waiting to pick her up so the people there recognize me. These two cunts walked in front of my car and one of them said “Isn’t he really creepy?!” The other one said “Oh my god yeah!” And they both started laughing. They then got into their car. I immediately got extremely mad since I get called creepy a lot and it triggers the shit out of me. I got out of my car and walked up to their car and yelled “ISN’T SHE A WHORE?!?!” then I walked back and got into my car. The funniest thing is about 30 minutes later my sister got a text from those employees about how I supposedly “mugged” them and called them bitches. lmao.

Based. Should’ve whipped out a rifle and gunned them down right there, but I guess making them scared like that suffices too

that's really based and they can't do anything about it but seethe and die in agony.
hope these whores really get what they deserve. calling a guy that you never met in the street a creep is something that deserves a punichment

I want to see a WMAF couples and shout out "white cocku onry" to them, but I need to have a group of friends with me while saying it to make it funny.

Based as fuck. I could never do that myself, I'd probably look down like a little beta bitch and avoid any confrontation, and then think of a good comeback while I'm ruminating about that incident in the shower hours later. Sometimes you've got to wonder how anyone can just walk up to a human being and say something like that. And they say we are the psychos. Jfl at the state of this clown world

I have to pick up my sister from work since my family shares a car. I’m at the workplace often waiting to pick her up so the people there recognize me. These two cunts walked in front of my car and one of them said “Isn’t he really creepy?!” The other one said “Oh my god yeah!” And they both started laughing. They then got into their car. I immediately got extremely mad since I get called creepy a lot and it triggers the shit out of me. I got out of my car and walked up to their car and yelled “ISN’T SHE A WHORE?!?!” then I walked back and got into my car. The funniest thing is about 30 minutes later my sister got a text from those employees about how I supposedly “mugged” them and called them bitches. lmao.
What did your sister say?

Based as fuck. I could never do that myself, I'd probably look down like a little beta bitch and avoid any confrontation, and then think of a good comeback while I'm ruminating about that incident in the shower hours later. Sometimes you've got to wonder how anyone can just walk up to a human being and say something like that. And they say we are the psychos. Jfl at the state of this clown world
I usually am a beta bitch but sometimes I fight back because I am very angry at the time. The worst is when I don’t do anything and I have to think about how I did nothing when people made fun of me and it makes me really upset.

Someone Beat GIF

She believed me since she said those people didn’t like her and were probably targeting me because they know I’m related to her.
Over for siblingcels, should have bullied them more then

Should have shot up theyre car with an AK47