Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I called a toilet a landwhale and Waste Disposal

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
It’s nothing exciting tbh because I pussied hard, blood.

Here’s the thread relating to what I was doing - https://incels.is/threads/give-me-some-random-phrases-to-say-to-toilets-in-public-mang.476570/

I was going to say random phrases it’s over type to toilets while on my way to get burgerland food.

1 - while walking out from the place I stay in, I run into a colleague cumskin toilet that i work with. While walking towards where she’s coming from, I say in a light deep voice “landwhale.” I pussied hard tbh and shoulda said it way louder, but her response was “Huh? What Why?” in a kinda confused and somewhat aggressive manner. I believe she thought I said “landline” which is a common code word we use at slavewagemaxxing. I responded with “nvm.”

2- I got to the place where I was trying to eat. The lady taking my order was a curry. I said out my order in 1 sentence, and then waited 2 seconds before saying “waste disposal.” Again I pushiest out and didn’t say it as loud as I was speaking before. She just responded “anything else?” so i don’t even know if she heard it jfl… The curry looked so used up and i bet her vagina is still eating chads cum from last night jfl jfl :lul::lul:

also I bet you this is 1 of the 3.4K posts that’s going to get cuckshotted by IT and not any of my iqmaxxing threads where I prove the racepill and blackpill WITH EVIDENCE JFL at the cuckoldry…

it’s truly over for ugly niggers JFL at our existence

Keep it up buddy boyo, you will improve with practice :feelsaww:

so you didn't really tell her that she's a landwhale since she didn't hear you out.
try saying that to a toilet at night in the street and make sure to not let her hear you, that would be much more effective

so you didn't really tell her that she's a landwhale since she didn't hear you out.
try saying that to a toilet at night in the street and make sure to not let her hear you, that would be much more effective
:shock::feelstrash:

over

practice makes perfect ironsidecel.