Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cage @ people here who think they are sociopaths

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Noticed a lot of users think they are sociopaths.

"I am a sociopath"
zh8SW5.gif

You should visit r/sociopath and sociopath-community.com, so many edgy people on both of those websites JFL, I drop by every now and then occasionally to LOL and cringe @ them

I think I'm a phychopath

You should visit r/sociopath and sociopath-community.com, so many edgy people on both of those websites JFL, I drop by every now and then occasionally to LOL and cringe @ them
I used to visit r/sociopath when I was unaware of sociopathy and thought they were real sociopaths lul.
I think I'm a phychopath
Almost same shit and still cage inducing.

People who dont flush the toilet are the real sociopaths

im not
although i pretend to be psychologist lol same cringe

any good stories?

couldn't agree more, i remember some dweeb i saw on TRP talking about how he was a sociopath once when detailing a field report from a club he was at, no joke at one point he said "i was feeling quite sociopathic that day"