Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I built this shit. brick by brick.

Snowfall Goated show

The main character of this show (I forgot his irl name)

Is such a good actor imo

normie thing. I hate this shit...“I'm black, I suffered and I built this house brick by brick, be strong like your father, I'm a tough man, I suffered a lot, I work too much, I love my work, I romanticize the effort, then I go to church to talk about Christ, and when I When I get out of this, I'm going to do bad things, and whenever I see someone dumber than me, I'm going to give them advice" - uga buga

normie thing. I hate this shit...“I'm black, I suffered and I built this house brick by brick, be strong like your father, I'm a tough man, I suffered a lot, I work too much, I love my work, I romanticize the effort, then I go to church to talk about Christ, and when I When I get out of this, I'm going to do bad things, and whenever I see someone dumber than me, I'm going to give them advice" - uga buga
Nigga he was talking about the drug business he built up lol.

It wasn't about his race