Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I BTFO'd a struggling senior female a couple of days ago, am I an asshole, .co?

Am I an asshole?

• You're an asshole, sweaty!! Should have helped that fragile kween!!!

• You're not an asshole, bro! Nobody's entitled to your help.

Results are only viewable after voting.
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I was walking home and I see two female seniors in front of me: one white, sitting on the ground; a black one, next to her. The white one was struggling to walk and I am about to pass them by and the black one asks me "Young man, could you walk with her for a few blocks?" I stopped walking and said "I'm not from around here." She says "It's only a few blocks." And I just left them.

Based Dutchcel. I fucking hate these eurofaggots. Even if I was a normcuck, I wouldn't have tbh. I'm afraid of strangers.

Based, you're not entitled to mobility

You're not an asshole, bro! Nobody's entitled to your help.

If they were young again they wouldn't even have spoken to you. They would have been disgusted

Neither options. Was prime opportunity to rape her in Minecraft and you blew it.

a part of me is saying wow you are an asshole but another part of me (beating the first part) is saying you shouldve made her suck your dick first
Edit: like i remember when i was in school i was 14 i was basically godlike at maths and two foids asked if i could send them some cheats we were alone in a classroom cause we got kicked out and i said if i get to fuck both of you first, they said no obviously. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Yeah tbh. But i won't hold it against you. Kind of a dick thing to do though.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

RKO the old lady

No. A few blocks is a lot to ask for, it's not as if you're helping her cross the street.

Based Dutchcel. I fucking hate these eurofaggots. Even if I was a normcuck, I wouldn't have tbh. I'm afraid of strangers.
Thanks bro. I am curry, btw. Though I am Dutch by nationality.
Based, you're not entitled to mobility
You're not an asshole, bro! Nobody's entitled to your help.
No. A few blocks is a lot to ask for, it's not as if you're helping her cross the street.
Thanks brocels, I appreciate the support.
If they were young again they wouldn't even have spoken to you. They would have been disgusted
Exactly, they would have been rude to me.
Neither options. Was prime opportunity to rape her in Minecraft and you blew it.
It was during the day and that's disgusting lmfao.
Yup, you're an asshole.
:feelskek:
a part of me is saying wow you are an asshole but another part of me (beating the first part) is saying you shouldve made her suck your dick first
Edit: like i remember when i was in school i was 14 i was basically godlike at maths and two foids asked if i could send them some cheats we were alone in a classroom cause we got kicked out and i said if i get to fuck both of you first, they said no obviously. :feelsbadman:
Man I don't want no ugly ass granny with her wrinkly, lipless mouth around my cock. Pukefuel.
Yeah tbh. But i won't hold it against you. Kind of a dick thing to do though.

View attachment 303219
Thanks for not hating me gorillafriend.

But if you had found a lost infant asking for help to find their mommy you'd be seen as a pedophile with ulterior motives immediately as a non Chad male.

Based. I never help anyone anymore unless i am trying to make good impression. Some foid once asked me directions to the mall, i gave her the opposite direction.

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say anxiety took over. You shouldn't let old people suffer. Especially when it's so easy to help them.

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say anxiety took over. You shouldn't let old people suffer. Especially when it's so easy to help them.
Old people are scum. I make sure to never hep them. They are worst

20200609 224118

Based af. Those whores aren’t entitled your help. Should have said sorry sweaty you aren’t entitled my help. Maybe you should work on your personality

YiKeS sWeAtY, DiZ y U iNkWeLL :soy:

NTA they aren't entitled to help

OP was in the right, they should have offered their granddaughter's virginity in exchange for an arm to hold

This one time an old lady asked me for directions and I accidentally told her the wrong way and once I realized my mistake I didn't bother to correct myself and just let her keep walking in the wrong direction.

Yes, I am very badass.

JFL in the Netherlands you will simply die on the street, nobody gives a fuck.
The Dutch are really assholes.

I would of probably helped.
I only really dislike roasties and young foids.

Based, she lived a full and happy life from riding the chad cock carousel but now wants help from an incel? Fuck off

Remember that they are the reason we are incels today.
They were pro degeneracy in their youth.
If you respect old people, you are a cuck
full

Would be good if you helped her, but you’re not an asshole for not doing so. She is not entitled to your body, as moralfags say.

If they're entitled to your help, then you're also entitled to their holes.

You did the right thing. If you asked her for pussy in her prime she would've rejected you, so this is payback.
If they're entitled to your help, then you're also entitled to their holes.