Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I BRUTALLY insulted this obese pig at work

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★★
This obese , 60 year old, rostie was going around asking people if they wanted some left over cookies from her party.

When she came to my desk I said "no thanks, I don't want to gain too much weight."

The fat pig froze, like she heard something shocking, then she pretended to laugh/smile and walk away.

Landwhales live rent free in your pea brain.

good. now go insult young roasties that are actively contributing to inceldom.

Landwhales live rent free in your pea brain.
Why are you so mean?

They fucking deserve it. American women are the fattest group of ppl on planet earth. They deserve to be mocked.

Why are you so mean?

They fucking deserve it. American women are the fattest group of ppl on planet earth. They deserve to be mocked.
We get it already. You've made at least 100 threads on this topic. Hyper-fixation on one specific topic is low IQ.
You're like a broken record.

We get it already. You've made at least 100 threads on this topic. Hyper-fixation on one specific topic is low IQ.
You're like a broken record.
I never even thought of landwhales much, then I got a job for a government office in a small town right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south.) Mostly black/Hispanic women. Could well be one of the fattest and ugliest places on planet earth. Morbidly obese women everywhere.

After that, I just started to hate landwhales. Just their appearance, the way they wobble around, the fact that many think that they are beautiful when they are among the ugliest people in the world etc. I don't know why, but its probably somewhat unjustified. I esp. hate the ones who think that they are beautiful or deserve high value men.

But I can't stop. I just hate landwhales so fucking much that I have to spend a few hours a day ranting about them. I hope to reach hundreds of thousands of men, and make them landwhale haters so that landwhales can be discriminated against universally.

Wojak girl fat thumbnail

I never even thought of landwhales much, then I got a job for a government office in a small town right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south.) Mostly black/Hispanic women. Could well be one of the fattest and ugliest places on planet earth. Morbidly obese women everywhere.

After that, I just started to hate landwhales. Just their appearance, the way they wobble around, the fact that many think that they are beautiful when they are among the ugliest people in the world etc. I don't know why, but its probably somewhat unjustified. I esp. hate the ones who think that they are beautiful or deserve high value men.

But I can't stop. I just hate landwhales so fucking much that I have to spend a few hours a day ranting about them. I hope to reach hundreds of thousands of men, and make them landwhale haters so that landwhales can be discriminated against universally.
Understandable I guess but I would not give away your location like that.

Ultra giga based

Thats mean and disrespectful, a 60 year old woman is the same age as your mom or young grandma. She was being nice to you, and you treat her like trash. How can you complain about foids being mean to everyone and still act the same?
Shame on you,
Repent to God and ask for her forgiveness, if you believe in god and the day of judgement my friend

Thats mean and disrespectful, a 60 year old woman is the same age as your mom or young grandma. She was being nice to you, and you treat her like trash. How can you complain about foids being mean to everyone and still act the same?
Shame on you,
Repent to God and ask for her forgiveness, if you believe in god and the day of judgement my friend
Who cares? They are fucking landwhales. They belong in a zoo.

Who cares? They are fucking landwhales. They belong in a zoo.
They are a creation of god.
If you mock gods creation that means you are not grateful to god,and if thats the case, why dont you go and create an eye, not a full human being just an eye, lets see.
Dont mock gods creation and will.
A person that doesn't have mercy on other people, god doesnt have mercy in him.

God blessed you with the chance of being nice to an old lady and you didnt. The ignorance and arrogance is what leads man to doom.
No man enters heaven with a atom of arrogance in their heart. Be humble and grateful

Shame on you,
He’s doing landwhales a favor by discouraging them from being gluttons. They weren’t born that way, they became so via indulgence.

Why are you so mean?

Brutal cookiepill bro!

Keep up the good work!!!

This obese , 60 year old, rostie was going around asking people if they wanted some left over cookies from her party.

When she came to my desk I said "no thanks, I don't want to gain too much weight."

The fat pig froze, like she heard something shocking, then she pretended to laugh/smile and walk away.
Landewhalemaxxers at thier finest from eating so much cookies

They are a creation of god.
If you mock gods creation that means you are not grateful to god,and if thats the case, why dont you go and create an eye, not a full human being just an eye, lets see.
Dont mock gods creation and will.
A person that doesn't have mercy on other people, god doesnt have mercy in him.
Foids call men "creepy," "sketchy, " "shoty" and "ugly" all the time. If women can be mean and hate unattractive men, why can't I hate landwhales? The only difference is that one is a choice while the other, people are born with.