Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I BRUTALLY insulted this fat, ugly, foid

B

bcroger

Legend
This one obese , blk lady told this obese, white, pig "you look beautiful in that pink dress." I was standing right behind them. I made a huge snicker(chuckle) on PURPOSE RIGHT when she said that. It was so loud that the blk lady looked in my direction and both women paused for a second.

GOD that felt good.

brutal part is that she is still having sex while we rot and going insane

Based stuff tbhngl

Yeah, but at least she is fucking another obese man.
nope, fat women thinks she deserves better, women rarely looking for equal men, they going up. Out of curiosity create fat women profile in Tinder and see how much messages you get from average normies.

Based. Fat cunts need to be put in their place.

Good shit brocel

Cap Cap Alert GIF - Cap Cap Alert Capper - Discover & Share GIFs

nope, fat women thinks she deserves better, women rarely looking for equal men, they going up. Out of curiosity create fat women profile in Tinder and see how much messages you get from average normies.
Her husband is an obese, bald guy. I saw him.

Almost all obese women at my work place are married to other obese or overweight men. I think those Tinder matches just fuck and leave.

Her husband is an obese, bald guy. I saw him.

Almost all obese women at my work place are married to other obese or overweight men. I think those Tinder matches just fuck and leave.