Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I BRUTALLY fat-shamed an ugly, fat , pig at work

B

bcroger

Admiral
There was a morbidly obese pig sitting down and eating Mcdonalds. I pointed to the mcdonalds and said "looks healthy" and laughed. I pretended that I was just joking/not being mean, but in reality I was.

Hope the obese, pig , felt bad.

she's probably heard worse, but still based

Passive aggressive normalfag type beat

There was a morbidly obese pig sitting down and eating Mcdonalds. I pointed to the mcdonalds and said "looks healthy" and laughed. I pretended that I was just joking/not being mean, but in reality I was.

passive aggressiveness is a foid trait. you should have been more direct with your insult.

Hopefully she doesn't report you, woketards will fire inklers if they even think about stepping out of line

This seems to be a picture of the incels.is user water. The blue is reminiscent of water
Water Swimming GIF by YUNGBLUD

Hopefully she doesn't report you, woketards will fire inklers if they even think about stepping out of line
Doubt they would fire me over one complaint. But yeah, I have to be more careful.

What if she was too stupid to know you were ripping on her, and was just making a light hearted joke about nutrition?